Oh my Gosh!!! For someone who claims to be an Amanda Knox fan,
You begin with a false statement. Not surprising. I've never made such a claim. I believe in her innocence. If you consider that being "a fan", then I can't help you.
you clearly haven't read her book where in her opening chapters she says exactly that (she went to Italy to have lots of sex with lots of men).
I have read her book as I have a hard copy and an e-book copy which is why I can quote from it. You have said you've never read it, which explains the above silly statement. It also explains why you cannot quote Knox saying she went to Italy "to sleep with as many guys as possible to gain sexual experience". This is what she said:
I left for Italy having decide I needed to change that. For me, sex was emotional, and I didn't want it to be anymore-I hated feeling dependent on anyone else. I wanted sex to be about empowerment and pleasure, not about Does this person like me? Will he still like me tomorrow? I was young enough to think that insecurity disappeared with maturity. And I thought Italy would provide me the chance to see that happen.
WTBH
Exactly where does she say her goal is to "sleep with as many men as possible"? Those are YOUR words, not hers. As I said, she slept with THREE men in Italy, two of them only once. The third was Raffaele. Hardly a record for someone out to bang every man she could.
Quote Knox saying what you claim or just shut up.
Knox had an affair with Frederico/Christiano or whatever his name was. She did share a hotel room with him (dumping little sister Deanna). Do you think they played Whist all night...?
LOL! Your ignorance is appalling. She hooked up with F/C and had
foreplay, not intercourse, before going to her own hotel room ONE TIME in Florence.
That is why she didn't include him in her list of sexual partners in her diary. As for 'dumping little sister', "By then it was so obvious that Christiano and I were into each other that I'm sure Deanna felt like an add-on. As soon as we finished eating, she announced that she wanted to go to bed and left us alone." (WTBH) Unless you have evidence that they had intercourse that night....put up or shut up.
I strongly suggest that if you want to tell us what Knox wrote in her book that you actually READ it first. You might not look so foolish,
She met up with him regularly. He was locked up for a very long time for his drug dealing antics.
There is no evidence whatsoever that she ever saw him again. He was in Rome and she was in Florence. Can you guess WHY this 'regular meeting up with a drug dealer' was never brought into court? Come on, Vix. Maybe if you try reeeeaaaaaal hard you might, just might, figure it out. But I kinda doubt it.
Whether he was a drug dealer or not, it has nothing to do with Knox or the murder. We know for a fact she did not take narcotics.
I see you have no words of criticism for Meredith sleeping with a guy who was growing weed in his apartment or for her watering his plants. Rather hypocritical, innit?
Now you are claiming she was actually a prude.
THAT is what you got out of this statement?
What she did say was that she wanted to explore her sexuality and that she tried having casual sex for a short time but then realized it wasn't for her.
And you accuse ME of twisting words! Holy moly!
I did not say Higher Courts 'direct what verdicts the lower court' should make. There, you are doing it again and you know you are, employing sophistry by twisting my words. I said: a higher court if it finds a lower court erred (from having heard an appeal on that point) will direct a lower court to reassess the issue on which they erred. <sfx knock knock knock>
I NEVER CLAIMED YOU SAID THAT. I do wish you'd be a bit more..no... a lot more, careful with your reading. THIS is what was said:
Originally Posted by Vixen
That's what higher courts do. They direct the lower court to correct its legal error by reassessing the issue in question.
Higher courts do NOT direct what verdicts the lower court is to find which is, essentially, what Chieffi did. And Nencini obeyed only to have that verdict excoriated by the Supreme Court.
Sheesh!
That is what they do. They remit it back to the same court that erred.
Oh, really? Is that what they do? Is that why it went back to Massei? I must have missed that trial. Did Chieffi send it back to Hellmann? I must have missed that too!
In this case unusually, it did not go back to Hellmann (please don't try to tell us Knox begged the court not to send it back to Hellmann but to move it to Florence HAHAHA!!!) but was unusually sent to a different region and different judge completely. Don't come out with your spin 'Knox and Sollecito requested Nencini of Florenc' as if the parties have any say in which court gets to hear a case. The judiciary tells them, not the other way round.
Sigh. Once again,
I presented evidence with citation (more than one) that the case was sent to Florence because Perugia only had one appellate court and it could not be tried in front of the same court again.
If you would care to present evidence why it was not tried again in Perugia that contradicts that evidence, then please do so.HAHAHA! We all know
that ain't gonna happen!
By the way, I never said
Knox and Sollecito requested anything.
It was Knox's lawyer, Dalla Vedova. Nor did I say
Nencini was requested;only the jurisdiction of Florence. Do try and read for comprehension. Maybe if you read more slowly or have a dictionary handy?
...Knox's defense team successfully fought to have the case moved to another jurisdiction.
According to the Italian news agency ANSA, Knox lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova asked that the trial be moved from Perugia to Florence, arguing that there is a conflict of interest with the prosecutor, Giuliano Mignini. Dalla Vedova said Mignini, who was present in court today, argued the slander case even though he is one of the parties involved in making the allegation against Knox.
https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...d-to-florence/
Really, Vixen. Stop embarrassing yourself.