There never was a cartwheel.
Now you're just throwing facts into the argument for the fun of it.
There never was a cartwheel.
As bent as bent can be.
Attention all Guilters
http://www.ktvu.com/news/san-franci...justice-involved-person-sanitizes-other-lingo
You must now refer to Amanda Knox as a "justice-involved person."
The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.
"Vixen attacks PIP posters for believing there was a conspiracy by the prosecution to frame Amanda and Raffaele "
I'm not one of those. I don't believe the prosecution set out to frame Knox or Sollecito. I think they actually believed they were guilty. What I do think the police and Mignini did was lie about the interrogation and were so blinded by their own belief in guilt that they failed to do a proper job of investigation. I also think they were incompetent and very bad at their jobs.
Attention all Guilters
http://www.ktvu.com/news/san-franci...justice-involved-person-sanitizes-other-lingo
You must now refer to Amanda Knox as a "justice-involved person."
I'm the only one as far as I know that believes Mignini knew Rudy was involved, or at least had a strong suspicion, the minute he saw the break-in. I think he'd have went with the actual break-in otherwise. I also remember being booed off the IA forum for suggesting that the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind. I still beleive these theories are sound. Thankfully we don't all conform to the same narrative.
Hoots
Yeah, blame the victim. That's the logical progression of nutter-PIP theory.
"Blame the victim"!???? That's what you got out of this!? What's the matter with you?
Back to lurking.
"Blame the victim"!???? That's what you got out of this!? What's the matter with you?
Back to lurking.
Which part of:
"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."
is not blaming the victim?
No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.
You've been on this forum a long time and you're still surprised by that?![]()
Which part of:
"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."
is not blaming the victim?
What is the matter with you?
Which part of:
"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."
is not blaming the victim?
Yeah, blame the victim. That's the logical progression of nutter-PIP theory.
Which part of:
"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."
is not blaming the victim?
What is the matter with you?