• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trials of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito: Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
As bent as bent can be.

This post proves that in Vixen’s view innocent defendant don’t exists and the only verdict a court should ever reach is guilty. If a court finds the defendants not guilty or quashes a conviction there can never be a legitimate reason and the only possible explanation is corruption, political pressure by the masons, state department, illuminati, aliens etc. In addition, Vixen feels that there can never be legitimate reasons for experts to produce conclusions favourable to the defence and expert testimony can only be acceptable when it is favourable to the prosecution. This can be seen in Vixen’s post where experts which produced testimony favourable to the defence are all corrupt. Vixen attacks PIP posters for believing there was a conspiracy by the prosecution to frame Amanda and Raffaele but Vixen believes there was a vast conspiracy to free Amanda and Raffaele. Yet another example of hypocrisy by Vixen. Vixen accuses Hellman and experts of being corrupt whilst completely ignoring the numerous abuses committed by corrupt police/prosecutors detailed below. As far as Vixen is concerned corruption only exists when it is favourable to the defence but totally ignored when it is favourable to the prosecution.

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/raffaeles-kitchen-knife/

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/contamination-labwork-coverup/

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/meredith-kercher-perjury-corruption/

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/evidence-destroyed/

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/blood-evidence-downstairs-apartment/

https://knoxsollecito.wordpress.com...old-about-amanda-knox-and-raffaele-sollecito/

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11071314#post11071314

https://amandaknoxauguriesofinnocence.wordpress.com/
 
"Vixen attacks PIP posters for believing there was a conspiracy by the prosecution to frame Amanda and Raffaele "

I'm not one of those. I don't believe the prosecution set out to frame Knox or Sollecito. I think they actually believed they were guilty. What I do think the police and Mignini did was lie about the interrogation and were so blinded by their own belief in guilt that they failed to do a proper job of investigation. I also think they were incompetent and very bad at their jobs.
 
"Vixen attacks PIP posters for believing there was a conspiracy by the prosecution to frame Amanda and Raffaele "

I'm not one of those. I don't believe the prosecution set out to frame Knox or Sollecito. I think they actually believed they were guilty. What I do think the police and Mignini did was lie about the interrogation and were so blinded by their own belief in guilt that they failed to do a proper job of investigation. I also think they were incompetent and very bad at their jobs.

I'm the only one as far as I know that believes Mignini knew Rudy was involved, or at least had a strong suspicion, the minute he saw the break-in. I think he'd have went with the actual break-in otherwise. I also remember being booed off the IA forum for suggesting that the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind. I still beleive these theories are sound. Thankfully we don't all conform to the same narrative.

Hoots
 
I'm the only one as far as I know that believes Mignini knew Rudy was involved, or at least had a strong suspicion, the minute he saw the break-in. I think he'd have went with the actual break-in otherwise. I also remember being booed off the IA forum for suggesting that the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind. I still beleive these theories are sound. Thankfully we don't all conform to the same narrative.

Hoots

Yeah, blame the victim. That's the logical progression of nutter-PIP theory.
 
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?

No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.
 
No, it is not. IF it happened as described (which I do not agree with), then Guede still had the knife to Meredith's throat. I interpret it as describing why the wound was tearing instead of a clean cut. In no way is that 'blaming the victim'.

No, of course it's not blaming the victim, the very notion is ridiculous. It's just another viewpoint that anyone can consider on a take it or leave it basis. I don't think it can be ruled out.

Hoots
 
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?

What is the matter with you?
 
Yeah, blame the victim. That's the logical progression of nutter-PIP theory.



I did tell you already: there's only one "side" in this debate* to which the descriptor "nutter" may correctly be applied. And it's not the "side" to which you refer above.

(Oh and if you think this counted as "victim-blaming", I think you really ought to brush up on the definition of the term.....)


* well, not a debate really because one "side" is right and has been shown to be right - a bit like the Moon landings really
 
Which part of:

"the fatal tearing wound was due to Meredith either tripping on either the rug or due to the close proximity of their feet when Rudy was holding her from behind."

is not blaming the victim?


How about: "All of it"?

Blaming the victim in this case might consist of something along the lines of "Kercher was probably leading Guede on with sexual advances". Which, to my knowledge, no member of the pro-acquittal commentator group has ever attempted to suggest. But the pro-guilt group, on the other hand............
 
What is the matter with you?

Maybe this is what happens when you spend years writing mindless, hateful rhetoric - you lose touch with reality. But this one is really bizarre because there was absolutely nothing even remotely resembling "blaming the victim". I actually thought she was declaring Guede as the victim. I put nothing past her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom