Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon
Since it happened before the tweets, I see no reason for suspicion. You'd have to imagine Trump knowing he was about to start this fight before he did (very unlikely, since he was triggered by Fox News) and the administration paying someone to break in.
This isn't Watergate. This is coincidental.
Which goes back to why Trump went on the attack and when he learned of what he went on the attack about. I'm quite willing to agree that it was probably a coincidence. With that said, though, as noted in articles like this one -
"At this time, it is unknown if any property was taken from the location," a police spokesman told CNBC.
I would say that it's not outside the realm of plausibility, given the current limited information at hand, that the break in was done in hopes of finding blackmail to get Cummings to back off the subpoenas for relevant communications using private accounts by, for example, Kushner and Ivanka, that were not forwarded to government accounts within the legal time limit. After failure, then the rage tweets would have begun.
Again, I would definitely not bet money that that actually did happen, but with this group in office, I would be completely unsurprised if it did. Hence, I still stand behind suspicious, but definitely not something to go further with without hard evidence.
I guess we're not all afflicted with TDS after all :9.
Mmm. If it were like ODS, it would be immediate declaration of guilt time.
Last edited: