• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Presidentialseal1.png and presidentialseal2.png. Or perhaps he sorts them like I do in date order. In any case, do the Google image search. I did and the fake seal was nowhere to be seen.

I’m not saying it wasn’t deliberate, but it is plausible that he made a mistake.


If he did have it on local storage it raises the question as to why.

Keeping up with the opposition?

Seems unlikely.
 
Trump Tweets

Someone please explain to Nancy Pelosi, who was recently called racist by those in her own party, that there is nothing wrong with bringing out the very obvious fact that Congressman Elijah Cummings has done a very poor job for his district and the City of Baltimore. Just take...

....a look, the facts speak far louder than words! The Democrats always play the Race Card, when in fact they have done so little for our Nation’s great African American people. Now, lowest unemployment in U.S. history, and only getting better. Elijah Cummings has failed badly!

Speaking of failing badly, has anyone seen what is happening to Nancy Pelosi’s district in San Francisco. It is not even recognizeable lately. Something must be done before it is too late. The Dems should stop wasting time on the Witch Hunt Hoax and start focusing on our Country!
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA......

....As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!

They're are many things wrong with this racist nonsense: the notion that no other city has old houses or sections where poor people live, the idea that a congressman, rather than the city and state governments, is responsible for any given portion of a city, the missed fact that MD-7 includes quite a few wealthy parts of Baltimore, and tourist traps like the Inner Harbor, the missed fact that MD-7 *also* includes a decent portion of the mostly middle-class Baltimore County (outside of the city) and a large part of Howard County (including much of the incredibly wealthy city of Columbia and the historic though recently flood-ravaged Main St. in Ellicott City on which one of Rep. Cummings' offices is located), or the fact that none of this would excuse Dolt 45's concentration camps regardless.

But apparently he just got his racist and laughably wrong view of Cummings' district because he was watching Fox and Friends, and couldn't be bothered to spend five minutes actually looking up any information on the district before firing off yet another baseless attack to rile up his white supremacist base. And I think that's the most stupid thing in all of this.
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

Someone please explain to Nancy Pelosi, who was recently called racist by those in her own party, that there is nothing wrong with bringing out the very obvious fact that Congressman Elijah Cummings has done a very poor job for his district and the City of Baltimore. Just take...

Blahblahblah.

BTW, Speaker Pelosi is from Baltimore, where I believe her father was mayor (could be MD governor instead...or both really). She likely knows much more of the history than I do, and is a good friend of Cummings.

And can make Dolt 45's life very difficult.
 
Back in the 1960's my sister went to college near Baltimore, and spent a good bit of time there, in part demonstrating for civil rights in that benighted, blighted, bigoted city, run at the time by the late unlamented Spiro Agnew and his cronies, whose reputation for graft, kickbacks and corruption was widespread. Parts of the city were blanket labeled the "war zone." It does not surprise me that our idiot president's ignorance of history is nearly as great as his disdain for it, but it should bother some people. A black mayor may not be helping much now, but Baltimore still suffers the effects of ongoing segregation, and it was a slough of despond long before a black mayor was even possible.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.

What does Sanders propose that is actually socialism? Very few of his plans involve worker or state ownership of the means of production.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.
This is America.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.

I
"I have no idea what socialism or Marxism is, but I will talk about it any way."
Talk about overused terms.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.

I hardly see how voting for a Russian whore is either loyal to your nation or would not lead to America's further decline. Betraying your country by voting for Trump is no way to ensure America's future.
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option. Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.

If Trump loses Americas downfall will be sooner. If he wins Americas fall with be later. I fully expect the Marxist crowd to win after 2024 but at least we will have four more years of America first governing.

Translation: "I support Trump and his racism for special reasons because I fear socialism that I don't understand, even though I live in a country that has socialism as aspects of its governance like public roads, transportation, fire, and police services."
 
Translation: "I support Trump and his racism for special reasons because I fear socialism that I don't understand, even though I live in a country that has socialism as aspects of its governance like public roads, transportation, fire, and police services."

“Also, I’m totally into conspiracy theories!”
 
Cainkane: Did you just learn how to C&P? Because your post is suspiciously free of wopperjawed spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.

It's also simple-minded and data-free. Can't you do even a little better?

ETA: Unless you're afraid to try.
 
Last edited:
Trump tweets

“Elijah Cummings has had his chance to address it (crime & conditions in Baltimore) for decades, and he hasn’t gotten it done.” @PeteHegseth @foxandfriends


How can he get it done when he just wants to use his Oversight Committee to hurt innocent people and divide our Country!
 
I voted for President Trump and I intend to vote for him again. He isn't perfect and I realize that but when you consider the Bernie Sanders consequences which include socialism and a huge burden on taxpayers caused by his giveaway programs Trump was the only option.
So a huge tax cut for the rich isn't a burden on the rest of the taxpayers?

Hillary Clinton was no better. There's a good chance she's and her husband are murderers.
No there isn't. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom