That's because you're a next level dumbass that lives off of McDonald's\diet coke, and wouldn't know good food\drink if it mouth ****** your hate hole.
In random news, then...
A minor scandal's up first.
Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft.
Err... somehow, I get the impression that this person's not a good fit for the job. Anyone disagree?...

haha funny guy
there are some decent American Wines but most of it is paint stripper along with the South American and Australian swill.
Don't get me wrong, most French wine is swill too.
....The downward revisions to the three quarters largely reflected downgrades to business investment, suggesting corporations likely did not plow their tax windfall back into their businesses.[/I]
If you're wondering how *******-crazy Trump's 2020 campaign is going to get, please keep in mind that he is running for re-election with full knowledge that losing means he'll likely be prosecuted for crimes he committed as the sitting president of the United States.
Pretty much. This wouldn't be a new thing in principle, of course, though, given that McConnell's been acting to strengthen the Republican Party by hurting the country quite a bit for far, far too long. This involves outright compromising the country to hostile foreign actors, though, which is why I'm calling McConnell a traitor.
"They" are Turning Point. They are evidently a bit incompetent. Surely, they could have asked the administration for an official image.
(Of course, this may have been intentional anyway. Perhaps likely was.)
Trump Tweets
Very disappointed in Prime Minister Stefan Löfven for being unable to act. Sweden has let our African American Community down in the United States. I watched the tapes of A$AP Rocky, and he was being followed and harassed by troublemakers. Treat Americans fairly! #FreeRocky
Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky
Trump Tweets
France just put a digital tax on our great American technology companies. If anybody taxes them, it should be their home Country, the USA. We will announce a substantial reciprocal action on Macron’s foolishness shortly. I’ve always said American wine is better than French wine!
I thought Trump was supposed to be a teetotaler.
Trump Tweets
Q2 GDP Up 2.1% Not bad considering we have the very heavy weight of the Federal Reserve anchor wrapped around our neck. Almost no inflation. USA is set to Zoom!
Trump accuses Fed of keeping rates low to help Obama
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump redoubled his attack on the Federal Reserve and its chairwoman, Janet Yellen, accusing the central bank of “doing political things” by keeping interest rates low.
Additionally, Trump said that because of record low interest rates from the Fed, the country's economy is "in a big, fat, ugly bubble," with debt increasing while the "only thing that looks good is the stock market."
“I do like a low-interest-rate policy, I must be honest with you,” Trump told the Wall Street Journal in April, less than three months after taking office.
Oh, I'll join you in calling him that.
What I don't understand is that if the bills presented are bipartisan, why aren't his colleagues ousting him? Why the hell does he have this sort of blocking power in the senate?
2015
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rates-low-to-help-obama-idUSKCN0SS22A20151103
2016
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-attacks-federal-reserve-yellen-during-debate-1474946709
https://www.businessinsider.com/we-...e-attacks-federal-reserve-chair-yellen-2016-9
2017
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...d-low-interest-rates-then-he-became-president
A big reason why countries end up in the position Venezuela is in right now is politicians take away the independence of the Central bank and use monetary policy for political purposes, just like Trump has been attempting for the last 5 years.
Trump is going to wreck the economy..question is how long will he take.
Raising the prospect of impeaching President Donald Trump, House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler said his panel will ask a federal court Friday to force release of grand jury information from Robert Mueller's investigation.
"We are continuing investigations of the president's malfeasances," Nadler told reporters. "We will consider what we have to consider -- including whether to recommend articles of impeachment to the House."
I thought Trump was supposed to be a teetotaler.
Can you imagine the drunken Tweets if he wasn't?