bruto
Penultimate Amazing
I looked up the Swedish for "piss off" and it has four syllables, so it was probably beyond understanding anyway.Well, it doesn’t need to be said that he told Trump to piss off using more diplomatic words.
I looked up the Swedish for "piss off" and it has four syllables, so it was probably beyond understanding anyway.Well, it doesn’t need to be said that he told Trump to piss off using more diplomatic words.
The Swedish PM wouldn't be that direct. He would just divert Trump to another topic like how good Trump's last rally was.
Takes about 15 to 30 seconds.The sad thing is, according to those around him that is indeed apparently how you deal with him. Just distract him somehow until he forgets about his latest unworkable or crazy idea and moves on to something else.
The sad thing is, according to those around him that is indeed apparently how you deal with him. Just distract him somehow until he forgets about his latest unworkable or crazy idea and moves on to something else.
Can someone begin to explain what this was intended to mean?
Left wing cranks are the reason why there are instructions on the side of a shampoo bottle - and presumably the President thinks that the majority of people think that these instructions are pointless and unnecessary.
Left wing cranks should therefore be ignored.
At least that's how I parse his word salad.
I thought he was implying they were idiots and so required the instructions on the side of shampoo bottles...
![]()
Yes, but he had charm and wit. The current occupant lashes out and lies like a bitter incel.
Trump Tweets
Just had a very good call with @Swedish PM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....
....Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!
At this point, he probably is an incel.
The President of the USA helping people through Twitter. Black mirror never saw this coming.Trump Tweets
I will help Angel Mom (and great woman) Mary Ann Mendoza with Twitter. I know Mary Ann from the beginning, and she should never be silenced. She is a winner who has lost so much, her child. Twitter, if you’re watching, please do what you have to do, NOW! @foxandfriends
For real democracies, this kind of attempted foreign interference can only hurt diplomatic relationships and will have no effect whatsoever on the criminal case. Just making the call shows yet again the ineptitude of our racist-in-chief.
The Trump administration keeps saying the representatives called the nation garbage. I saw a quote describing President Trump’s words as garbage but nothing saying that they described the nation as garbage.
Am I not searching hard enough? Did they say the nation is garbage?
The Trump administration keeps saying the representatives called the nation garbage. I saw a quote describing President Trump’s words as garbage but nothing saying that they described the nation as garbage.
Am I not searching hard enough? Did they say the nation is garbage?
Bill managed to get some sly president nookie in.
A (minor?) celebrity is in trouble. This is what presidents are for.