• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swedish PM wouldn't be that direct. He would just divert Trump to another topic like how good Trump's last rally was.

The sad thing is, according to those around him that is indeed apparently how you deal with him. Just distract him somehow until he forgets about his latest unworkable or crazy idea and moves on to something else.
 
The sad thing is, according to those around him that is indeed apparently how you deal with him. Just distract him somehow until he forgets about his latest unworkable or crazy idea and moves on to something else.

Trump: Yeah, we should just blow up that Iranian tanker in Gibraltar if they don't release the one they just captured.
Sane advisor: (turns up volume on all seven televisions) Say, did the hot chick just say that the winner of the Summer X Games Half Pipe said "Trump policies are all like cool and stuff".
Trump: Oooh, shiny!
 
Can someone begin to explain what this was intended to mean?


Left wing cranks are the reason why there are instructions on the side of a shampoo bottle - and presumably the President thinks that the majority of people think that these instructions are pointless and unnecessary.

Left wing cranks should therefore be ignored.

At least that's how I parse his word salad.



I thought he was implying they were idiots and so required the instructions on the side of shampoo bottles...

:)

That's how I read it. An insult and a bit of projection about people being stupid.
 
Trump Tweets

Just had a very good call with @Swedish PM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative....

....Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!

Classic President Trump.

He didn’t offer to put up money for his bail, he offered to vouch for his bail.
 
Trump Tweets

I will help Angel Mom (and great woman) Mary Ann Mendoza with Twitter. I know Mary Ann from the beginning, and she should never be silenced. She is a winner who has lost so much, her child. Twitter, if you’re watching, please do what you have to do, NOW! @foxandfriends
 
Trump Tweets

The Great State of West Virginia is producing record setting numbers and doing really well. When I became President, it was practically shut down and closed for business. Not anymore!
 
Trump Tweets

Big progress at the Border, but Dems in Congress must change the Immigration Laws for all to be good! End the Loopholes and much more.
 
Trump Tweets

I will help Angel Mom (and great woman) Mary Ann Mendoza with Twitter. I know Mary Ann from the beginning, and she should never be silenced. She is a winner who has lost so much, her child. Twitter, if you’re watching, please do what you have to do, NOW! @foxandfriends
The President of the USA helping people through Twitter. Black mirror never saw this coming.
 
For real democracies, this kind of attempted foreign interference can only hurt diplomatic relationships and will have no effect whatsoever on the criminal case. Just making the call shows yet again the ineptitude of our racist-in-chief.

A (minor?) celebrity is in trouble. This is what presidents are for.
 
Trump Tweets

The Washington Post Story, about my speech in North Carolina and tweet, with its phony sources who do not exist, is Fake News. The only thing people were talking about is the record setting crowd and the tremendous enthusiasm, far greater than the Democrats. You’ll see in 2020!
 
Trump Tweets

Presidential Harassment!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!


I don’t believe the four Congresswomen are capable of loving our Country. They should apologize to America (and Israel) for the horrible (hateful) things they have said. They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!
 
The Trump administration keeps saying the representatives called the nation garbage. I saw a quote describing President Trump’s words as garbage but nothing saying that they described the nation as garbage.

Am I not searching hard enough? Did they say the nation is garbage?
 
The Trump administration keeps saying the representatives called the nation garbage. I saw a quote describing President Trump’s words as garbage but nothing saying that they described the nation as garbage.

Am I not searching hard enough? Did they say the nation is garbage?


Obviously, an attack on one is an attack on the other. Trump IS America.
 
The Trump administration keeps saying the representatives called the nation garbage. I saw a quote describing President Trump’s words as garbage but nothing saying that they described the nation as garbage.

Am I not searching hard enough? Did they say the nation is garbage?

No.
 
A (minor?) celebrity is in trouble. This is what presidents are for.

Exactly. In America the President would've called the local jail and order them to release the suspect immediately because their arrest has caused an international incident that might jeopardize the nations interests.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom