• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking: House passes resolution condemning President Trump's comments. Republicans Will Hurd, Brian Fitzpatrick, Fred Upton and Susan Brooks and independent Justin Amash joined Democrats in voting for the resolution, which passed 240-187.
Wow. Four whole Republicans. Another proud day for the GOP.
 
I suspect that her point during the interview was supposed to be that everyone has somewhere other then the US that they're "from" if you go back in their family tree, so anyone can go "back where they came from" regardless of race.
It was still stupid.
More likely, she knew the reporter was Jewish and was then going to claim the four Congresswomen were anti-Semites because they don't wholeheartedly support Israel.
 
Breaking: House passes resolution condemning President Trump's comments. Republicans Will Hurd, Brian Fitzpatrick, Fred Upton and Susan Brooks and independent Justin Amash joined Democrats in voting for the resolution, which passed 240-187.

Another sad day for the Party of Lincoln.
I think you can see smoke rising from Honest Abe's tomb in Springfield Illinois at what Dishonest Don is doing to his party.
It's the GOP turning into something as subservient to Dear Leader as the Reichstag in the 1930"s that I find very dangerous to our democracy.
I am sorry, but I do not see a peaceful, not violent ending to this. The rot in the GOP has gone to far. They will do anything to stay in power. Time to give serious thought to the reset option in the declration of Independence.
 
Last edited:
More likely, she knew the reporter was Jewish and was then going to claim the four Congresswomen were anti-Semites because they don't wholeheartedly support Israel.

If that was her plan, and I really hadn't thought of that, then I'd say she was racist.

I don't know if that was her plan, however. The attempted point fizzled in a pile of crap, whatever it was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom