Hans
Philosopher
- Joined
- May 10, 2007
- Messages
- 9,266
Well of course everyone knows that......sheesh what a bunch of word salad - with a side order of crazy
Well of course everyone knows that......sheesh what a bunch of word salad - with a side order of crazy
or what "leftist stay behind networks" are,
Customers of the Infowars store are getting scammed every day but this time it’s different.
a country places secret operatives or organizations in its own territory, for use in the event that an enemy occupies that territory.
The comment section is priceless.
'tis, tis!

Absolute, absolute poetry. I had to keep pausing it because I was laughing so much.![]()
![]()
All I can say it is a sad video, and Alex is a bumbling fool.
Well, yes. Knowing that so many people take him deadly seriously makes such a video tragic as well as funny.
OK, but IMO the video is more sad/tragic than funny. Any manipulation of facial/body movements can be copied and run multiple times to create a "funny" video. Besides those that follow Jones won't listen past the first 10-20 seconds..
Jones websites are pushing Notre Dame fire conspiracy theories pretty hard..to no one's surprise.
His voice is weird and he’s not that bright
If I had enough plutonium, I could make him brighter.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/...uis-farrakhan-ban.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share
Alex Jones banned from Facebook. Ha! Ha!
Also Paul Joseph Watson and others as mentioned above.
Some of Jones' content and pages were banned in August, but now he's been pulled.![]()
![]()