• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony

Golly. The ratsistance is reduced to lobbing simpering personal attacks. Must mean that the big dog is curbstomping terrible leftist arguments again.
 
Last edited:
Delusional.

Amen my good man. I cannot believe that there is any skeptic here who sees that personal attack nonsense as anything other than a white flag.

Thanks buddy.

/i am going to send you a friend request. Good talk
 
Last edited:
How absolutely wonderful for you.

Not really, even a guy like me with skin as thick as a rhinos dick get tired of prancing nobodys trying and failing to score a point off tbd rather than addressing the actual issues. Oh well. Good to see some people are coming around.
 
Not really, even a guy like me with skin as thick as a rhinos dick get tired of prancing nobodys trying and failing to score a point off tbd rather than addressing the actual issues. Oh well. Good to see some people are coming around.

I just love that part where you claim to have "skin as thick as a rhinos dick".
 
I see that sniveling rat cohen is going to lie to the intelligence comm today. I guess it is the last hurragh before he gets put away.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom