You expect me to believe that in 30 years no other scientist has noticed these hydrinos?
No group outside of Mills and company has noticed hydrinos in the 30 years since Mills said they exist?
All over the world, no one else has found hydrinos except Mills and his associates?
That's just not believable at all, Markie.
If hydrinos exist then they are affecting things in the real world, and they would be noticed by scientists.
Scientists are curious people. If there were even a shred of interesting data or theory, they would look into it. Theorists would pour over Mills' tome, and experimentalists would look for hydrinos.
I looked at what I could of the demonstrations and papers, and I am underwhelmed. Most others will be as well. When Mills' theory is contradicted by 100 years of QM, and when his experiments don't pass even simple tests for ruling out mundane explanations, there is nothing for a scientist to do, except say "wake me up when you have real evidence".
If I were on the BLP board, I would be asking for an independent analysis of the science and technology. Either there are no hydrinos, and the company should be shut down, or there are hydrinos, and Mills is completely incompetent at running a company, and should be removed as CEO.
Of course, I don't believe in hydrinos, and that is the catch for the board and investors. They need to believe, because otherwise they have nothing. If BLP doesn't even own their own building, the total assets of BLP probably aren't more than a couple of 100,000. It is in every investor's best interest to "pretend" that a breakthrough is around the corner, in the hope that they can pawn off their shares onto another fanboy.
So, there will only be a day of reckoning when BLP fails in its next round of funding, or when a rich investor (like Carlos Slim) sues the company for fraud. I think they only have 2 years of money left, and that is with a planned reduction in burn rate. BLP's days are numbered.