• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago, I became engrosed in the Steorn fiasco (not financially). I joined the "official" forum and merely watched aghast as a detached observer as millions were raised for R&D. Free power for all was the claim.

And I watched as all the "believers" made excuse after excuse for the no-show. And I watched as people saw the whole thing evaporate taking their savings with it.

At one point, Steorn took out a full page add in the Times for a public demo. When the demo wheeled around, the device utterly failed to work. Immediately, the fanatics brewed up all manner of excuses for why it didn't work including, and I kid not, the spotlights used at the London Museum where the demo was held were the wrong type.

The sad part? Well, besides investors getting royally stuffed, many of them small investors who really shouldn't have taken such a hit, is that I see the BLP supporters trotting out exactly the same stupid arguments all over again. The arguments are so similar that it is somewhat disturbing that those get recycled.
 
The last investor in 2016 was Carlos Slim. He invested 10 Million, at the highest valuation yet. I no longer have access to the financial data I was looking at, but from memory the valuation was around 6 Billion dollars. It may have been higher or lower, I'm not sure, but was many billions (25B comes to mind, but surely that is too high?

Six Billion? Don't think so. Highest valuation I've ever seen is 120 million inferred from 60 million of investor money and Mills retaining 50% ownership.
 
Six Billion? Don't think so. Highest valuation I've ever seen is 120 million inferred from 60 million of investor money and Mills retaining 50% ownership.

Not sure where you're getting your numbers from. The offering documents I saw for the 2016 funding round indicated a valuation closer to the $6B figure.
 
How long can this relative value of BLP be held if the continued failure to present a working version holds?

Patents and secret results of decades of "research" are not going to hold off the hounds forever. The biggest players will demand real results.
 
Of course, careful observers will notice that Mills boosters have suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Why might that be?

I, as others, have my own thoughts on that.

It would violatge the MA if I posted them.

Suffice it to say that it is unprecedented to have four noobs promoting anything out of nowhere.
 
How long can this relative value of BLP be held if the continued failure to present a working version holds?

Patents and secret results of decades of "research" are not going to hold off the hounds forever. The biggest players will demand real results.


It might not be a lot longer. I thought I noticed a change in him in his last video. I thought it bordered a bit on the pathetic like the guy was coming down to end and he was just going through the motions.He wanted to pretend that he was some sort of a player in the energy generation industry. It also might be, more than ever, Mills is legally exposed. It will be harder this time after years of BS claims to make the claim that he was presenting the truth about BLP results after another failure.



I also wouldn't be surprised if the guy that put up $10 million dollars wasn't able to get terms that required certain milestones to be met and when they aren't Mills might need to dig up some cash in a hurry.
 
You nay sayer. Why this very morning I rose and had the most bigly shave with my Skarp laser Razor which was entirely powered by a Steorn Orbo device.
 
For me, BLP has been interesting for a long time. Not so much because I thought there was a substantial chance that any of Mills's gadgets would work or that there was something to his science. d. I never believed that and over time have moved to the point of near certainty that BLP will never produce a device that produces more energy than can be explained by routine physics.



What has interested me is what is it like on the inside of the company. What do the technical insiders think of Mills? How many of them realize that they are working on something wildly unlikely to be a success. I have some experience with this kind of thing. I spent a couple of years of my life working for a company that I thought had almost no chance to succeed. It was difficult for me. In the end they were paying me and maybe that was enough. I am not proud of the cowardice I demonstrated when I didn't get out. I wonder if anybody on the inside has openly copnfronted Mills about the lack of real objective analysis that might find that his gadgets aren't really working. I wonder what Mills has to say candidly after each new failure.


It seems more likely now than at any time I've been following this that Mills might run into legal troubles. No matter how strong the disclaimers are in the propectus's that he puts out are, if they contian exaggerations about the viability of the company's technology that might be shown to contain known falsification of data Mills might find himself the target of some legal action by people who want their money back.
One thing I’m curious about, re those who work at BLP, is what do they think about their health and safety.

Of course, some just keep their heads down - a salary is a salary, don’t worry - but if you take the time to listen to what your employer says, do you have concerns?

There’s lots of bright lights, sparks, whiffs of smoke, and so on. You are told it’s all new science, that this is bleeding edge research, etc.

Do you worry something could go wrong? That breathing hydrinos might cause lung cancer (there are no data sheets to tell you what the risks are)? That there could be a big, unexpected, explosion?

And what have you been told about industrial espionage? If you accept your employer’s word, you are working on a scientific and economic breakthrough at least as major as steam power or electricity. One that “the Chinese” (to take one example) should be extremely interested in. Have you taken classes in how to avoid being trapped?
 
Of course, careful observers will notice that Mills boosters have suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Why might that be?

I, as others, have my own thoughts on that.

It would violatge the MA if I posted them.

Suffice it to say that it is unprecedented to have four noobs promoting anything out of nowhere.

A few weeks ago someone who visited this thread posted a link to reddit, badly mischaracterising the orbitsphere discussion. optiongeek appears to be a poster over there and no doubt came here from there, despite characterising this thread as "High heat, little light. Hopefully there will not be any sort of crossover - I don't think that type of contributor would add much to the discussion here". It's possible tlp and others have come from there, too.

This thread also ends up quite high in some google searches for various Mills/BLP-related terms. I don't think we need invent any conspiracy theories.
 
Last edited:
Quite fun to pop my head back in that subreddit. My favourite thing currently is someone linking to this article to make the case against quantum computing, and the article starts off with the following:

Quantum computing is all the rage. It seems like hardly a day goes by without some news outlet describing the extraordinary things this technology promises. Most commentators forget, or just gloss over, the fact that people have been working on quantum computing for decades—and without any practical results to show for it.
 
One thing I’m curious about, re those who work at BLP, is what do they think about their health and safety.

Of course, some just keep their heads down - a salary is a salary, don’t worry - but if you take the time to listen to what your employer says, do you have concerns?

There’s lots of bright lights, sparks, whiffs of smoke, and so on. You are told it’s all new science, that this is bleeding edge research, etc.

Do you worry something could go wrong? That breathing hydrinos might cause lung cancer (there are no data sheets to tell you what the risks are)? That there could be a big, unexpected, explosion?

And what have you been told about industrial espionage? If you accept your employer’s word, you are working on a scientific and economic breakthrough at least as major as steam power or electricity. One that “the Chinese” (to take one example) should be extremely interested in. Have you taken classes in how to avoid being trapped?

Hydrinos, heck, how about just the stuff they deliberately put in there.

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1669.pdf

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0956.pdf

Right to know regulations requires employers to provide employees information of the hazards of materials they work with as well as the personal protection equipment such work involves.

https://www.nj.gov/health/workplacehealthandsafety/right-to-know/


ETA: "bleeding edge research"? As in bleeding the investors. Serendipitous typo or not, I like it.
 
Last edited:
A few weeks ago someone who visited this thread posted a link to reddit, badly mischaracterising the orbitsphere discussion. optiongeek appears to be a poster over there and no doubt came here from there, despite characterising this thread as "High heat, little light. Hopefully there will not be any sort of crossover - I don't think that type of contributor would add much to the discussion here". It's possible tlp and others have come from there, too.

This thread also ends up quite high in some google searches for various Mills/BLP-related terms. I don't think we need invent any conspiracy theories.
Great to see so many people in the subreddit have such deep knowledge of mathematics and physics! :p
 
Hydrinos, heck, how about just the stuff they deliberately put in there.

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1669.pdf

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0956.pdf

Right to know regulations requires employers to provide employees information of the hazards of materials they work with as well as the personal protection equipment such work involves.

https://www.nj.gov/health/workplacehealthandsafety/right-to-know/


ETA: "bleeding edge research"? As in bleeding the investors. Serendipitous typo or not, I like it.
Glad you liked it; it is not a typo ... :p
 
In any constant loss investment, especially one 30 plus years running it becomes very difficult to cash out on ones shares.

No properly working prototype and just secret ether ware patent to come is not promising. Add in no more projected release date new money will not come in to alleviate the losses of old investors.

I am guessing if the bank selling BLP shares of a failed hedge fund at 30% on the dollar at the bank"s offer it has a poor history long term.
Only falsely inflated values related to BLP can make it look juicy.

If no new money goes in and no properly working prototype comes out this bubble of oral methane gas is going to blow.
Most long term investors must know this.
 
Last edited:
Yes I am aware. It is difficult to estimate how long it takes to develope something totally new. Mills has recently stopped making predictions or promises, it is ready when it is ready.
Though those latest updates and short video "teasers" look quite promising.
Mills is a long way from developing something "totally new". Just a couple years ago, he was still struggling to develop something as old and well understood as the steam engine.
 
Hydrinos, heck, how about just the stuff they deliberately put in there.

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/1669.pdf

https://nj.gov/health/eoh/rtkweb/documents/fs/0956.pdf

Right to know regulations requires employers to provide employees information of the hazards of materials they work with as well as the personal protection equipment such work involves.

https://www.nj.gov/health/workplacehealthandsafety/right-to-know/


ETA: "bleeding edge research"? As in bleeding the investors. Serendipitous typo or not, I like it.
You missed a key one.

Molybdenum

POWDER OR DUST MAY BE FLAMMABLE IN AIR
POISONOUS GASSES ARE PRODUCED IN FIRE
CONTAINERS MAY EXPLODE IN FIRE

Now look at this 2nd January 2019, 03:27 PM:
I've spoken with insiders, both current and ex-employees. I've never heard anything to indicate they felt fraud was being undertaken. The guy holding up the wrecked moly container in that picture confirmed to me the circumstances that led to it. Five seconds of light from a run away reaction burned thru 1/2" molybdenum.


And there you have exactly what New Jersey Hazmat warned about.
But most importantly to those still here arguing for Mills, is that we have verifiable evidence that Mills is simply playing around with known physics and mundane reactions well documented in the literature.
 
Last edited:
You missed a key one.



Now look at this 2nd January 2019, 03:27 PM:



And there you have exactly what New Jersey Hazmat warned about.
But most importantly to those still here arguing for Mills, is that we have verifiable evidence that Mills is simply playing around with known physics and mundane reactions well documented in the literature.


Naw, I thought about including Molybdenum but not knowing how much the design gets changed around I wasn't sure if they were still using it. Anyway, good point to make and goes again to the risks they are willing to expose people to, even without any hydrinos.

It seems ridiculous that such assertions, 'runaway reaction', burning up hazardous material and the claim I linked before where even they bemoan the inability to stop burning up equipment is portrayed as people knowing what they are doing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom