Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Does this surprise anyone? Daddy has Vladimir and Jared has Mohammed.
ETA: corrected to Jared from Donnie Jr.
Last edited:
uhh - i think it was Kushner not Donnie Jr.
trump Tweets
The Trump Administration has accomplished more than any other U.S. Administration in its first two (not even) years of existence, & we are having a great time doing it! All of this despite the Fake News Media, which has gone totally out of its mind-truly the Enemy of the People!
It sounds like he is not trying to make others believe him, he's trying to make himself believe him. But yeah, gears definitely no longer engaged.The man is bat sht crazy.
Trump is or will soon be on his third chief of staff, his third press secretary, his third national security adviser, his second attorney general, second secretary of state, second U.N. ambassador, all in less than 2 years, which I suspect is a record accomplishment.The man is bat sht crazy.
MakingTrump is or will soon be on his third chief of staff, his third press secretary, his third national security adviser, his second attorney general, second secretary of state, second U.N. ambassador, all in less than 2 years, which I suspect is a record accomplishment.
Who in their right mind would sign up to work in his Cabinet after all that's happened?
Never mind... I just answered my own question.
Who in their right mind would sign up to work in his Cabinet after all that's happened?
And he had been courted by Trump for months, even taking him on Air Force One without Pence's knowledge.Nick Ayers turned down his offer to be COS. And that is the one job, I wouldn't want.
Trump is or will soon be on his third chief of staff, his third press secretary, his third national security adviser, his second attorney general, second secretary of state, second U.N. ambassador, all in less than 2 years, which I suspect is a record accomplishment.
Trump Tweets
I am in the process of interviewing some really great people for the position of White House Chief of Staff. Fake News has been saying with certainty it was Nick Ayers, a spectacular person who will always be with our #MAGA agenda. I will be making a decision soon!
Exactly. So how did the Trump show manage to screw up?![]()
Ayers probably figures it would be better to be Chief of Staff under Pence.