It's not biased to point out a lack of validity in experiments, or falsehoods in theories, or a lack of publishing in reputable peer-reviewed journals, or a habit of erasing past company records and renaming the company, or false claims of independent validation, or false claims of endorsements by independent entities, or constantly receding claims of commercial products, or excuses for not commercialising that don't hold up, etc.
Honestly, if there were actual valid science backing this up, most of the people posting in this thread would be unbelievably excited by it. A whole new science that could usher in an age of pollution and cost-free energy? That's not only exciting on its own terms, it could potentially save the majority of the human race, given the recent dire warnings about AGW.
I'd be prepared to bet that everybody who has posted something in this thread critical of Mills or his claims would absolutely love for this to be true. I bet that many would invest in it themselves.
That's where the bias is. The problem is, well, all the things I posted in the first sentence of this post.