• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Unedited outtake from Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 11/9." Filmed at a "Trump 2020" rally less then a month after Trump's inauguration in Melbourne, Florida on February 18, 2017. Cesar Sayoc comes into view at 0:42, 1:34, 1:44 and 3:15.



Why do at least half the people in this video appear to be every bit as unhinged as the MAGAbomber?
 
Why do they look like you expect them to look?

Yeah, it's a real mystery. Maybe someday the Mentats will come up with a word for it.

Well, before clicking, I expected it to look like all other Trump rallies I've seen, and it does. I was just remarking how well the MAGAbomber fits in with all the irrational ranting. But your answer raises another good question: How will Normal Americans look at Trump rallies after the MAGAbomber?
 
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.

I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.

I don't remember Sanders making violent comments directed at critics and opponents.
 
Media is disgusting though.

The situation is disgusting. I think the media is reporting accurately enough.

Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.

Trump is in fact somewhat responsible. He has incited his base to hate the Dems as enemies of America, and he declines to back off his excessive rhetoric enough to condemn the ensuing violence, which implicitly supports it.

I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.

Straw. Must. Grasp. Straw.

Yeah, this comparison utterly fails. Trump is complicit because of his actions. Sanders didn't act in this way.
 
If there ever was a thread that showed how far right wingers have fallen, it's this one. :boggled:

Nah, despite all that's on display here, I still don't think that it compares to harassing the teenage Parkland survivors for being "crisis actors" because they were upset at having their friends shot.
 
Media is disgusting though.
Caption under all news related to this is "Trump supporter" as somehow Trump is responsible.

I don't recall after the softball game shootings captions everywhere about Sanders supporter.

Fine when it’s Muslim though.
 
I'm out of here. I bid all of you pedants adieu.

Just a pedantic parting note.

'Twas you who were trying to get by on "ha ha he didn't say pipe bomb, he said "IED". Neener neener neener!" That there? That's pedantry. Now you're gonna flounce 'til everyone forgets you displayed your own ignorance? Sheesh, you guys need to ratchet up the level of dedication. We should play a little musical interlude in memoriam, perhaps. Paul Robeson doing "Ol' man River he just keeps trolling along..." BTO's "Buh buh baby, you ain't splained nothing yet."
 
Fine when it’s Muslim though.


Actually, that is a very, very good point


► Radical Muslim Cleric preaches hatred and violence.
This incites a follower to commit an act of terrorism.
GOP response: Blame the Muslims, its all their fault. Close the borders, ban people from their ****-hole countries.
​


► Trump preaches hatred and violence.
This incites a follower to commit an act of terrorism.
GOP response: Nothing to see here folks, not Trump's fault, Looky over there at the caravan of poor and destitute people 3000 miles away threatening to invade the USA.​
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom