LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
Dude, that is an awesome way to put it. Did you invent that?
I don't think they know how to get rid of the Captain without sinking the ship.
He is a nutcase. Really, he is.
How the covfefe am I supposed to get that song out of my head now?
It does certainly seem that way - I suspect all of the window stickers are single giant stickers, as opposed to a multitude of smaller ones carefully arranged.
The poster plastered on the front passenger side window is definitely a violation in every State accept Florida ... apparently.
Dude, that is an awesome way to put it. Did you invent that?
Did he say 'Mainstream Media', or 'Fake News' ?
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Aug 30
I just cannot state strongly enough how totally dishonest much of the Media is. Truth doesn’t matter to them, they only have their hatred & agenda. This includes fake books, which come out about me all the time, always anonymous sources, and are pure fiction. Enemy of the People!
@realDonaldTrump
Aug 29
“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. Look at the lie that Fake CNN is now in. They got caught red handed! Enemy of the People!
@realDonaldTrump
Aug 19
The Failing New York Times wrote a story that made it seem like the White House Councel had TURNED on the President, when in fact it is just the opposite - & the two Fake reporters knew this. This is why the Fake News Media has become the Enemy of the People. So bad for America!
@realDonaldTrump
Aug 5
The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it’s TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!
@realDonaldTrump
Aug 2
They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!
@realDonaldTrump
Jul 29
Had a very good and interesting meeting at the White House with A.G. Sulzberger, Publisher of the New York Times. Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, “Enemy of the People.” Sad!
@realDonaldTrump
Jul 19
The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media. I look forward to our second meeting so that we can start implementing some of the many things discussed, including stopping terrorism, security for Israel, nuclear........
@realDonaldTrump
Jul 15
...over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems...
@realDonaldTrump
Jun 17
Why was the FBI giving so much information to the Fake News Media. They are not supposed to be doing that, and knowing the enemy of the people Fake News, they put their own spin on it - truth doesn’t matter to them!
@realDonaldTrump
17 Feb 2017
The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
Let me start by applauding law enforcement for swiftly catching one of the alleged perpetrators behind these recent acts of terrorism. I hope that he and anyone else who had any involvement in these grotesque attacks are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
This is personal for me because I know firsthand what it is like to be targeted and terrorized by a coward with a vendetta. Back in February I opened an envelope intended for my husband Don, which covered my face, hands and clothing in white powder and left me terrified.
I was rushed to the hospital, evaluated and put on Cipro for the longest two weeks of my life, and while they worked to identify whether the white powder was deadly, I spent the entire time thinking about the horrifying possibility that I would never see my 5 beautiful children again.
He is a nutcase. Really, he is.
you really think someone who could not spell the name of the state he lived in set up a sophisticated timer/switch trip?
14 packages now, by the way. One addressed to Kamala Harris' Sacramento office, and one addressed to Tom Seyer, who evidently is another billionaire that likes to donate to libs.
You will recall, Kamala Harris' office in San Diego was evacuated briefly on Wednesday because a suspicious package was found in the building, although that later turned out to be nothing.
Needless to say the Harris bomb is totally dominating the news here in Sacramento.
https://www.axios.com/vanessa-trump...158-dc15bcca-e83b-42ef-9829-d10d471906c3.html
Oh man, that is the good stuff right there.
How is that relevant to this discussion?
Did he say 'Mainstream Media', or 'Fake News' ?