• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

I think if the Fake News wing of the media stops making things up about his presidency, he would stop.

His typical MO is to hit back, he usually doesn't attack first.

Cite a non-op-ed article from a major-market source that contains lies.
Not facts or reasonable speculation that dares to question Dear Leader, but actual evidence for your claim.

The right has not drunk the Flav-R-Ade, they are mainlining it.
 
Big sheets printed out and stuck to the windows, rather than 10,000 individual stickers like the usual Vanifesto.
 
I appreciate that you tried to go with the metaphor, honestly I do, but a single note is not really a "counter tune". It's a note.

I mean, I'm not a musician by any stretch, but still. It's a note, not a tune.

Dude, you know how hot it makes me when you're being pedantic like that!
 
We've now seen a white van covered in Trump stickers.

I'm not sure the resolution was high enough to determine what those stickers said. What I will surmise is that someone has a picture of "the crazy guy's van" and it will be surfacing shortly outside of the official investigation.

I know a guy that has his pickup truck all dolled up like that. Yeah, he a little crazy.
 
Agreed. Sending an unarmed bomb, or even a fake bomb to someone is an unacceptable attack, both on the recipient and on society. I hope they catch whoever did it and punish them to the full extent of the law.

I'd like to second this post, or whatever.
 
Heavy said:
On LinkedIn, Cesar Sayoc identified himself as “Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer.” He wrote that he was a veterinary medicine graduate, saying, “Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero’s disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura.”

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc-politics-republican-trump-magabomber/
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom