• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

He said mainstream media. Check his tweets. I'm on my phone.

OK, if this is the one you're referring to, he definitely says 'fake news'

A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News.
 
I doubt if you can be charged with "attempted murder" for mailing something harmless. Perhaps there is some law pertaining to "implied threat." Don't know.

Whatever the case, when they do finally catch the Democrats that did this, maybe a few years in prison will set their minds right.

Still desperately clinging to that narrative, Sling? LMFAO!
 
Functional in the sense that if you lit the fuses they would shoot fireworks.

You're about 12 hours behind TBD, try getting caught up, the bomb from CNN was X-Rayed, it didn't have fireworks mortars, it had PVC caps with putty over them.
 
Still desperately clinging to that narrative, Sling? LMFAO!

It's just like if I rob a bank with a gun, but later on it is revealed it wasn't loaded. That's totally not a crime or anything. No harm, no foul.
 
So if a Muslim kid brings a digital clock to a school, it's a bomb.

If an actual literal bomb is mailed to a Democrat, it's not a bomb.

Okay, good, glad we're cleared that up.
 
Last edited:
OK, if this is the one you're referring to, he definitely says 'fake news'

You're right. He said both.

I'm sure portraying the media as the cause of all this is going to calm things down and it will end well.
 
Official word is, the bombs were functional. That none of them exploded can be seen as lucky by normal people or evidence of a false flag by morons. There have been no non-functional bombs found thus far from what I've heard, so let's drop that off-topic tangent.

Making a letter bomb is fairly difficult. Pipe bombs are easy, but making a trigger mechanism that actually detonates at the right moment can be complicated. Hell, it took the Unabomber a few tries to get it right and that guy was a genius.

There is nothing suspicious at all that all these bombs failed to detonate as intended.
 
Last edited:
Do we seriously have people arguing that these bombs "don't count" because they didn't go off?

Seriously?

I mean I know it is true, I can see people literally arguing that, but...
 
Do we seriously have people arguing that these bombs "don't count" because they didn't go off?

Seriously?

I mean I know it is true, I can see people literally arguing that, but...

Depends on what you mean by don't count. I don't know if anyone is arguing about a legal sense. There is certainly an existential question if they count.
 
Do we seriously have people arguing that these bombs "don't count" because they didn't go off?

Seriously?

I mean I know it is true, I can see people literally arguing that, but...

It's what we mean when we talk about Trumpists not living in reality.
 
Not really. I doubt it takes half an hour to put one together, if you have bothered to gather up the components. Half a workday to make them, another half to mail them from different locations.

Yep, too much work if I don't get paid.
I'm a lousy anarchist.
 
They definitely count.

It depends if the guy they trace them to purposely built them so they wouldn't explode, or if he was just incompetent.
 
They definitely count.

It depends if the guy they trace them to purposely built them so they wouldn't explode, or if he was just incompetent.

You're speculating far beyond evidence.

Reports say they were functional.

None of them actually exploded.

Nothing indicates that they could not explode, which you seem to be clinging to.

ETA: Also, the construction of the devices clearly points to a lack of experience/incompetence. It's possible that was intentional, but not probable.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom