• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Mark Rubio tweets
"An attack on an American who happens to be a Democrat, Republican or Independent is an attack on America. The terrorist behind this will soon find out that while a free people have politics that are conflictive,if you try to kill any of us you will have to face all of us."
He hasn't been told about the second amendment option?
 
I thought we didn't identify the perpetrator yet.

Who cares? It only has to be a Trump supporter until November 7th. If it turns out to be a Democrat supporter we can dismiss him as a misguided fool. For now, this attack is indicative of the mindset of Trump supporters. Questions of honor and honesty don't apply to Trump. As long as it's legal, the ends justify the means.
 
I don't find it pointless. I finda discussion over a range of possibilities regarding an issue a richly rewarding experience.

In the same way that masturbation is a richly rewarding experience? As much as that might be true it’s not a richly rewarding experience for those you do it in front of.
 
Packages to Soros, Obamas, Clintons, Brennan c/o CNN, Holder -- these devices, per law enforcement sources, were rudimentary but functional.

Meaning the intent here was mass murder.

-- Jake Tapper (Oct 24, 2018)


Lie number 1: rudimentary but functional.

Lie number 2: the intent here was mass murder.

CNN is Fake News!
 
I won't be surprised if this turns out to be something 4chan came up with.

"Let's make some fake bombs and watch the libtard snowflakes get triggered! Lol! Libtard cucks, am I right? Hey mom, is my pizza done yet? Mooom? MAGA! Lol!"
 
Last edited:
Lie number 1: rudimentary but functional.

Incorrect. If you have been paying attention the devices were constructed from a PVC pipe that was filled with fireworks pyrotechnics (basically gunpowder and carious metal compounds that burn to give colours) and metal shrapnel, then capped and puttied to keep the ends tight.

These are functional explosives, very rudimentary ones, and they certainly weren't built by the brain of Britain, but they are a very simple pipe bomb that would't take a lot of skill to build. They are no where near a professional complex job, but they doesn't make them fake in any way.
 

Clearly just a nutcase, nothing to see here, he wasn't a real conservative anyway.

If we use the same standard as proposed for Islamic terrorists anyway, which I don't think we should do, but I think it's worthwhile to mention every time something like this comes up.

Incitement of hatred over a long period of time will produce incidents such as these. I'm not surprised in the slightest this happened. It's a good thing no one was hurt, at least. I hope the perpetrator (terrorist) will be behind bars before the weekend. Is there any indication whether the devices were viable? That is to say nothing exploded, was this due to good security, luck or deliberately nonfunctional bombs? Does anyone know?

McHrozni
 
Last edited:
Clearly just a nutcase, nothing to see here, he wasn't a real conservative anyway.

If we use the same standard as proposed for Islamic terrorists anyway, which I don't think we should do, but I think it's worthwhile to mention every time something like this comes up.

Incitement of hatred over a long period of time will produce incidents such as these. I'm not surprised in the slightest this happened. It's a good thing no one was hurt, at least. I hope the perpetrator (terrorist) will be behind bars before the weekend. Is there any indication whether the devices were viable? That is to say nothing exploded, was this due to good security, luck or deliberately nonfunctional bombs? Does anyone know?

McHrozni

Supposedly, they were on a timer and might have been intercepted prematurely.
But there is a chance that the bombs were never meant to go off - they look a bit too much like movie/video game bombs and not like the work of professionals.


I agree that incitement of violence is the problem - and Trump is either spewing the hatred himself or retweets/supports/shields those who do.
 
here is another view.

https://twitter.com/TAPAlerts/status/1055166869290790917

By the way, the device seems really small.
Thanks but that seems even lower resolution, I'm still only seeing a black piece of something with white squiggles. I'm very surprised no report is carrying the fact (not checked the news this morning before I post this) that their is an ISIS flag on the bomb.

"letter bombs" for I'd have thought obvious tend to be on the small side. Those that do explode tend to only injure the opener (very occasionally kill the opener).
 
Incorrect. If you have been paying attention the devices were constructed from a PVC pipe that was filled with fireworks pyrotechnics (basically gunpowder and carious metal compounds that burn to give colours) and metal shrapnel, then capped and puttied to keep the ends tight.

These are functional explosives, very rudimentary ones, and they certainly weren't built by the brain of Britain, but they are a very simple pipe bomb that would't take a lot of skill to build. They are no where near a professional complex job, but they doesn't make them fake in any way.


"A law enforcement official says tests have determined that a powder found inside an envelope delivered to CNN along with a pipe bomb was harmless.

"The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."

-- The Associated Press (Oct 24, 2018) 7:50pm
 
Might also be an ISIS flag as part of the message to the recipients, accusing them of being aligned to ISIS. I know first hand in the first Gulf war of at least one missile painted with Saddam's face, and a message written to him. The same thing was done with bombs in prior wars, I believe.
If you recall Trump claims that Obama started ISIS.
 
Trump: 24 Oct 2018
""we must stop treating political opponents as being morally defective.""

Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary, Slimeball James Comey, Cheatin' Obama, Sleazy Adam Schiff all probably agree with this fine sentiment from their esteemed president.

Set your watches.
 
"A law enforcement official says tests have determined that a powder found inside an envelope delivered to CNN along with a pipe bomb was harmless.

"The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity."

-- The Associated Press (Oct 24, 2018) 7:50pm

Learn to read.
 
Lie number 1: rudimentary but functional.

Lie number 2: the intent here was mass murder.

CNN is Fake News!
Oh I get it! We can just declare things we want to be true, but have zero substantiation, and they just magically become facts!


Lie number 1: The Winner of the mega lotto was not Travis.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom