• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed George Soros and others targetted by Terrorist

Are the chants at the rallies going to change to "Blow her up. Blow her up. Blow her up."?

My first impression was that someone will start a "Blow them up!" chant as soon as The PDJT starts talking about the Democrats at a rally. Only because we're at that point in the divisiveness now.
 
Mark Rubio tweets
"An attack on an American who happens to be a Democrat, Republican or Independent is an attack on America. The terrorist behind this will soon find out that while a free people have politics that are conflictive,if you try to kill any of us you will have to face all of us."

Not a fan of Rubio, but this is a good statement.
 
My first impression was that someone will start a "Blow them up!" chant as soon as The PDJT starts talking about the Democrats at a rally. Only because we're at that point in the divisiveness now.

People are going to be killed before this over, sadly. I think it has reached that point.
Tge saddest thing is ,if you check on the Dems?antifa thread, some "progressives" here have decided that violence in politics is what works and are pretty much advocating using the same tactics that Trump uses.
 
Speculating is perfectly reasonable. However, making wagers among yourselves is classless if you ask me. Like betting what the over/under would be for the death toll on the Titanic once news broke that she was sinking.

Jesus, you don't get that the making bets statement was just a expression for "I think it;'s highly likely"?
 
Says the poster making wagers with other posters about who is responsible for these attacks.

You think that's beyond the pale?

If so, I apologize. But the attacks have happened and I have, I think, pretty good idea of the political persuasion of the guilty party. I don't think that it's flippant to say so.

Nonetheless, if'n you were offended, I apologize.

That said, speak up! Were you offended or are you simply making a mountain out of a mole hill? Again, if you were offended, I'm ready with an apology. But are you genuinely offended?
 
I'm just waiting to hear from an expert on whether or not these bombs are supposed to blow up when the package is opened. The one that was dropped off at Soros' house was opened by one of his employees, who saw the bomb and called the police/FBI. The ones mailed to Obama and Clinton were screened and discovered by their Secret Service details.

So far, it appears we have someone mailing defective bombs (unless they aren't supposed to blow up, just scare people) being sent to people who aren't going to be opening their own mail anyway. I think a criminal mastermind can safely be ruled out.
 
People are going to be killed before this over, sadly. I think it has reached that point.
Tge saddest thing is ,if you check on the Dems?antifa thread, some "progressives" here have decided that violence in politics is what works and are pretty much advocating using the same tactics that Trump uses.

That ain't the saddest thing. The saddest thing is when I go down to the strumpets level with childish taunts it actually works!
 
You think that's beyond the pale?

If so, I apologize. But the attacks have happened and I have, I think, pretty good idea of the political persuasion of the guilty party. I don't think that it's flippant to say so.

Nonetheless, if'n you were offended, I apologize.

That said, speak up! Were you offended or are you simply making a mountain out of a mole hill? Again, if you were offended, I'm ready with an apology. But are you genuinely offended?
I'm not offended. Just pointing out your hypocrisy when taking exception to someone making a joke about a serious situation after just having made a wager with another on the same subject. Some people use humour to deal with situations, some make wagers and speculate.
 
Trump must be seething - now all his Nemeses will be in the media spotlight for days to come.
No doubt he is planning something bizarre to get back into the limelight.
 
I come to a skeptics forum to see everyone jumping to conclusions before the facts are in.

It's what we do until the evidence comes in. We've single handedly successfully overthrown the evil regimes in Myanmar, Somalia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, China and the Faroe Islands. We've solved every fire and mass murder within the first five posts. We found that missing Malaysian Airlines flight the first day, and those fools are still looking for it.

It's the ISF; it's what we do.
 
So far bombs have been discovered mailed to Obama, the Clintons, Eric Holder (ended up at Debbie Wasserman Schultz' office) and John Brennan (c/o CNN).

Another package mailed to Maxine Waters has been flagged at a mailing facility but I'm not quite sure whether that one has advanced from "suspicious package" to "yeah it's a bomb" level yet.
 
Nothing un-skeptical about coming to the most obvious conclusion, given current data, as long as you are willing to change it as new evidence comes in.
 
I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these “suspicious packages” were sent out by conservatives.

The only thing “suspicious” about these packages, is their timing.

Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms.

-- Candace Owens (Oct 24, 2018)


"I'll give it 0.09% chance" -- Aunt Bea
 
The bomber's politics are shallow. This wasn't directed at people very deep on the depth chart. If I was doing it, I would have to seed in some politically nerdy targets, like a Steny Hoyer.
 
Last edited:
I never assumed it was meant to be a joke. Making wagers on serious, potentially life-threatening events is just as classless. Great you won, now tell that to the victim.

To be clear, no one has died as a result of these terrible attempts. I probably wouldn't have suggested a wager if someone died.

More to the fact: what I'm saying is this. The, perpetrator is almost certainly on the right side of the political spectrum. Honestly, duh. So, if you want to pretend that you're horrified by the terms I used to express this fact (and, honestly, I don't believe you), then you're merely ignoring the point.

Anyway, congrats on the feigned outrage. I'm sure that someone reading this thread believed it.
 
To be clear, no one has died as a result of these terrible attempts. I probably wouldn't have suggested a wager if someone died.

More to the fact: what I'm saying is this. The, perpetrator is almost certainly on the right side of the political spectrum. Honestly, duh. So, if you want to pretend that you're horrified by the terms I used to express this fact (and, honestly, I don't believe you), then you're merely ignoring the point.

Anyway, congrats on the feigned outrage. I'm sure that someone reading this thread believed it.
As i already said:
"I'm not offended. Just pointing out your hypocrisy when taking exception to someone making a joke about a serious situation after just having made a wager with another on the same subject. Some people use humour to deal with situations, some make wagers and speculate."
 
I'm not offended. Just pointing out your hypocrisy when taking exception to someone making a joke about a serious situation after just having made a wager with another on the same subject. Some people use humour to deal with situations, some make wagers and speculate.

No, the offer for a wager was not at all flippant. You're pretending to be offended, but you know damned well that it was an indirect statement about my belief regarding political persuasion of the perpetrator.

Anyway, congrats on your faux horror. We all totally bought it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom