He has been a judge on the DC Circuit for 12 years, the accusations against him were not credible and the charges of perjury are laughable.
Well done indeed!
You do understand don't you that when someone makes a statement under oath, and that statement turns out to be a lie... that is perjury?
You do understand don't you that when someone makes a statement under oath, and then later, makes a statement (also under oath) that directly contradicts the first statement, that is also perjury?
"credibly accused"
"perjured"
Yes, yes. Fascinating. Mhm. Tell me more.
Alright then, pay attention....
Lie #1: “
Dr. Ford’s allegation is not merely uncorroborated, it is refuted by the very people she says were there, including by a longtime friend of hers,”
The truth - The allegations were "uncorroborated", which is not the same as "refuted". I would expect "a judge on the DC Circuit for 12 years" to know the law is this regard
Lie #2: “I never attended a gathering like the one Dr. Ford describes in her allegation”
The truth - The calendar he presented as evidence showed that he in fact attended dozens of parties, just like the one Dr. Ford described
Lie#3: “She and I did not travel in the same social circles.”
The truth - Dr. Ford was the girlfriend of one of the people he went to parties with over the period in question, so he lied - they did in fact know each other and moved in the same circles.
Lie #4: “...I did not drink beer to the point of blacking out, and I never sexually assaulted anyone.”
The truth - over a dozen if Kavanaugh's classmates have come forward and stated that this is a lie. A person who blacks out is unconscious, so how would they know what happened and whether they blacked out or not.
Lie #5 (Renate Alumnius): “That yearbook reference was clumsily intended to show affection and that she was one of us, but in this circus, the media’s interpreted the term is related to sex. It was not related to sex.”
The truth - Again, classmates and friends have stated that this is a lie - it WAS in fact related to sex.
Lie #6 (Beach Week Ralph Club): “I’m known to have a weak stomach, and I always have, in fact, the last time I was here, you asked me about having ketchup on spaghetti. I always have had a weak stomach.” (he's claiming that the reason he vomited was not over-consumption of alcohol.
The truth - Once again, classmates and friends have stated that this is a lie - he was well known for vomiting after drinking too much.
These six are just the beginning, then there are his lies regarding...
7. His family connections to Yale.
8. The reality of Mark Judge's book.
9. His knowledge of sexual harassment by Judge Alex Kozinsky.
10. The William Pryor nomination.
11. The Judge Charles Pickering Sr. nomination.
12. Bush administration’s warrantless wiretapping policy.
13. The emails and documents stolen from Senate Democrats by a Republican staffer.
14. When he learned of Deborah Ramirez’s allegations.
Lies, piled upon more lies, heaped upon still more lies, and with a side-order of untruths. All obvious, all undeniable, and all ignored by the corrupt, self-blindfolded, OWMs on the Senate Judiciary Committee.