• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the deadline for you admitting that you were "taken" - i.e. that you'd been conned.

Uhm, no. Any doubts I've had in the past are related to whether or not hydrino power can be successfully harvested in a way competitive with combustion. I continue to consider it a vanishing (zero) possibility I've been 'conned'. I take Dr. Mills forecasts and add a dash of Murphy's law spice at let it simmer on low for a few years.

BTW, you neglected to answer earlier - if I want to continue Mills' research into a cure for cancer, where can I read his research in order to replicate and build off it? Where is it published?


You could start by reading the 1988? Nature article on Mossbauer cancer therapy and then read his related patents and go from there.
 
I recall the excuse was the other way around: the marketable product has been delayed while the revolutionary science was going on.

I bought a little Honda 2.2K generator for off-grid work. My God that thing is amazing. About a thousand bucks.

It runs eight hours on a gallon of gas. It's quiet. I am going to use one in the Philippines on a remote island there too instead of trying to hook into the grid.

The technology keeps getting better and better, the fuel efficiency and maintenance. They don't shake as much as decades ago, they're lighter, and built for long periods of continuous use. Plus our appliances are more economical with LED lighting and electronics advances.

A unit like that can run my whole household, a family of 4 if we are careful, the well pump is a big draw. And that's the most expensive electricity there is. It sure beats Brilliant Light Power. They can't even power a bulb.

This little honda will run your power saw while you got a big boom box going with disco lights, dancing girls in hot pants, plug-ins for Tesla Model 3's, no problem.

I'm pretty grateful to have this technology at my fingertips in the boonies.


Yeah generators have come a long way. But like any combustion of alkanes they still belch out more CO2 than you can fart after a few plates of boonie home grown beans. Glad it can power your disco lights and your boom box and especially your well pump. I'll take it that the dancing girls in hot pants and the Tesla were just thrown in there for good measure.
 

Um, yes.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11733698#post11733698

Aepervius said:
Promise us that in 24 month you will come back and admit you got "taken".

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11733720#post11733720

If there no satisfactorily proven, working prototype in 48 months, I promise to come back and eat humble pie before you, without a fork. My Google Calendar for Friday, February 26th 2021 now has an entry.

That's what you agreed to. I'm unsurprised that you've forgotten, because as Mills' excuses have been rolled out, your excusing him has been rolled out.

I continue to consider it a vanishing (zero) possibility I've been 'conned'.

Yes, I think the fact that the possibility of you changing your mind was vanishingly small is exactly why you were asked in the first place.

You could start by reading the 1988? Nature article on Mossbauer cancer therapy and then read his related patents and go from there.

That's an actual piece of research, published in a reputable journal. I wonder why he didn't choose to continue to do real science instead of scamming people? Just think of the lives he could have saved, had he actually been working on a cure for an incredibly common disease.

Assuming, of course, that there's any actual merit to it. It seems it's been cited 24 times since it was published 30 years ago, which isn't a lot.
 
Last edited:
Over the last couple of days or so, I've been working on something like a letter of deep apology to Mills. And I've got a very nice one done! All ready to be published once Mills succeeds.

I started to write my own letter. But, first I have to find the best writing instrument. I have a pencil, but I need something better. This may take a while.
 
Incredible that even a man of the soil, someone who I would expect to be down to earth, arrives at those two 'possibilities' where Mills is demonized either way. What a shame.
But don't you understand why? A man like me doesn't start off with this conclusion. But as I investigated it more and more, I realised that it is impossible Mills is on the up and up.

It's like the old saying, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Mills has gone well beyond fooling people once or twice. He's been doing it over 30 years. At this point anyone still fooled by the hoax really does deserve shaming. And Mills? No respect deserved at all. He used up all his chips acquired from being a promising student. Because he has used that intelligence and potential to con people out of their money instead of actually producing something beneficial to society.:mad:
 
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? ...
No wondering needed. A track record of almost 30 years of failure to deliver on his promises says this will be yet another failure. The obvious insanity of hydrinos existing makes his failure even more probable.
 
A "Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature

Over the years there have been many different UV spectrometers used, in many labs, in matters related to hydrino. Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature in the eUV and soft X-ray frequencies.
24 September 2018 marke: A "Results are consistent with hydrino formation signature in the eUV and soft X-ray frequencies" lie.

He knows that up to about 2008, Mills was attributing noise outside of the usable range of UV spectrometers to his hydrino delusion.
He knows the "signature" has been explained as standard physics.
He knows that Mills hydrino delusions cannot produce scientific predictions of eUV and soft X-ray spectra.
He knows that "many labs" is a lie because the vast majority of labs are BLP!
 
Last edited:
Emphasizes that Mills has been ignored by scientists for the last 25 years

I'm not sure if you're joking. Mills has been revealing and publishing his results in peer reviewed journals for 25 years.
24 September 2018 markie: Emphasizes that Mills has been ignored by scientists for the last 25 years :eek:!

This is scientific publishing that markie has still not understood.
A reason that some scientific papers are ignored is that they are so obviously wrong that it is generally a waste of time to write a paper to debunk them. As soon as Mills mentions his hydrino delusion, physicists know that he is touting pseudoscience.
A reason that some scientific papers are ignored is that they have trivial, well known results. Mills measured UV and x-rays from various plasmas - wow ground breaking science that has never been observed before :p. That he cannot explain the results does not mean that actual scientists cannot explain the results.

If Mills had published convincing papers over those 25 years then he would actually have the Nobel Prize (not really a joke). There would certainly be a large number of independent replications of his experiments and papers expanding on his theory. Mostly silence for over 25 years labels his work as pseudoscience.
 
Power draw

This little honda will run your power saw while you got a big boom box going with disco lights, dancing girls in hot pants, plug-ins for Tesla Model 3's, no problem.

How much power do the dancing girls draw? Can I come work for you?
 
From Mills when asked about using SunCells to mine a new cryptocurrency:

Why the need to mine HydrinoCoins?


Clearly the asker is thinking too small!

Consider that the technology is worth $trillions, and Brilliant Light owns the intellectual property (IP) rights. It needs $trillions to replace the existing energy infrastructure. So, it buys SunCells, inverters, power conditioning equipment, installations, maintenance, other services, etc. with hydrinodollars...


Hydrinodollars!

...wherein the hydrinodollars are accepted by Brilliant Light for hydrino kilowatt hours produced by leased equipment provided and maintained by Brilliant Light. Given the magnitude of the value of possibly $300T, the world converts over to use hydrinodollars for all transactions, and hydrinodollars becomes the reserve currency.


Now we are thinking big!

In this scenario, Brilliant Light avoids equity financing or selling upfront IP rights to obtain capital to execute commercial deployment of SunCells. In the end, a dollar is the simplest contract for goods and services, and in the same manner hydrinodollars eliminates complex financial contracts and transactions to seamlessly permit commercialization.


So there you have it. Why put your money into government fiat currencies when you can be part of the future and convert it all to hydrinodollars?

(Of course this could all just be a joke on Mills' part, but I doubt it.)
 
It's actually a true fact that Mills has a legitimate paper published in Nature that actually describes true facts. It's a paper towards a technique for getting drugs past cell barriers. What Mills claims it can do goes well beyond established facts.

It's reasonable to assume Mills could have had a legitimate career in that field.
I am glad to hear Dr Mills has made at least one real contribution to science/technology/medicine.

Assuming, of course, that there's any actual merit to it. It seems it's been cited 24 times since it was published 30 years ago, which isn't a lot.
It's not a bad start. Now we see whether he can build on it.
 
More from Mills on hydrinodollars:

You are missing the point. Bitcoin does not have any value. Its only utility is that it facilities transactions. There is nothing backing it.


michaelsuede isn't going to like hearing that.

Hydrinodollars would be backed by assets, the hydrino technology IP rights, worth potentially hundreds of trillions of real dollars. Hydrinodollars would be worth their face value in hydrino kWhs. That value can be exchanged for goods and services or traded for other currencies. The money supply would be limited by the total value of hydrino technology which in time could be more than all the current total wealth in the world. This scenario is much better than gold or US government back currencies due to the lesser total wealth securing the currencies in the latter cases..


Better than Bitcoin! Better than gold! Libertarian goldbugs invest now!

The only drawback is that it is "limited by the total value of hydrino technology", which is arguably $0.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom