• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology?


We’ll gleefully admit we were wrong and enjoy the new golden age of cheap energy and incredibly powerful Hydrino based explosives.

Can you say you will admit you were wrong when Mills dies of old age without ever having manufactured a working Hydrino generator or providing actual proof of Hydrino existence?
 
What I wonder is, when BLP finally burns through their investor cash and shuts down will the true believers still keep their faith even in the face of ultimate proven failure?

Time will tell.



They’ll keep the faith and spin up an elaborate web of conspiracy theories to explain how he was “sabotaged.”
 
We’ll gleefully admit we were wrong and enjoy the new golden age of cheap energy and incredibly powerful Hydrino based explosives.

No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.
 
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.

Given how we keep tabs on his lack of progress I would suspect we'd be at the forefront of purchasers if he ever did produce a working product.
 
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.


Nope. He’s spent decades promising imminent commercialization when he apparently never even had a stable reaction. Every promise he ever made about manufacturing, and there have been many, were lies. He doesn’t deserve an apology for being viewed as a fraud when he’s spent years acting like one.
 
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.

I'd write profuse apologies that I ever doubted him.

All I need is evidence.

Really think that you fundamentally do not understand a critical thinking and skeptical approach.

All any of us in this thread needs to change our minds is evidence. Nothing more but certainly nothing less.
 
Do I recall correctly that the bulk of hydrino energy is off into the ultraviolet and upward? Wasn't that part of one of Mills' many lies where he reported tell-tale UV spectral lines using an instrument incapable of such measurements?
 
The Wright Brothers produced mainstream technology, but it turns out they were kind of secretive dicks about it. We don't need to apologize for calling them dicks, just because they were they were the first to produce an airplane.
 
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.

Disagreeing with Mills and pointing out that he has produced nothing tangible for decades is no reason to apologize to him.

Has Mills ever apologized for all the claims not met? Is he sorry for the number of times he has said he was ready for production and then produced nothing?

Mills could do with some apologizing himself, imo.

Is he sorry about the body scanner and the cancer cure claims?

The only two groups paying any attention at all to Mills are the believers and the skeptics, which means the skeptics will be the first non-believers to know if Mills has any success.

Skeptics will almost certainly be the first non-believers to announce a successful Mills power generator, if it ever appears.
 
The story of SunCell is like someone discovering a new flammable liquid and announcing that an internal combustion engine using it has been designed and will be ready for commercial availability within six months.

And then a couple of years later stating that it turns out that the fuel-air mixture needs to be controlled and there will be a delay while they deal with that. And after another long delay discovering that the mixture needs to be compressed before igniting. And still later finding out that there are some drawbacks to building the engine block out of glass and the pistons from wood.

And so and so on, never realizing that the new liquid fuel (tap water) was never actually ignited and that all of the energy was being produced by the burning wooden pistons.
 
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.

'WHEN'. Yeah When
 
Skeptics will almost certainly be the first non-believers to announce a successful Mills power generator, if it ever appears.

I would love for there to be such a magically technology unfortunately as Mills has clearly shown - there isn't.
 
It's pretty sad when markie's best argument is a super-villainish "You'll rue the day!" type rant.
 
I'm talking about the capabilities of Pyrex 7740. If you took that as an inference that I know that the flasks at BLP were made of Pyrex 7740, too bad. They very well may be, but I don't know for sure.

I was responding in the context of a claim that Pyrex softens at 550C, which is simply not true for all Pyrex.

That is some fine tap dancing there bravo!
 
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.

when
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom