Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream,
If it ever becomes "proven technology in the mainstream," I'll eat one.
Dave
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream,
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology?
What I wonder is, when BLP finally burns through their investor cash and shuts down will the true believers still keep their faith even in the face of ultimate proven failure?
Time will tell.
If it ever becomes "proven technology in the mainstream," I'll eat one.
Dave
Eat what? A SunCell? A crow? A piece of cake? One of your quantum physics books? A fellow pseudoskeptic?
We’ll gleefully admit we were wrong and enjoy the new golden age of cheap energy and incredibly powerful Hydrino based explosives.
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.
No mention of introspection or letters of apology to Mills and others you have dissed. Unfortunately I'm not surprised.
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.
Skeptics will almost certainly be the first non-believers to announce a successful Mills power generator, if it ever appears.
I'm talking about the capabilities of Pyrex 7740. If you took that as an inference that I know that the flasks at BLP were made of Pyrex 7740, too bad. They very well may be, but I don't know for sure.
I was responding in the context of a claim that Pyrex softens at 550C, which is simply not true for all Pyrex.
What I wonder is, when Mills' SunCell is proven technology in the mainstream, will skeptics here continue to bemoan the fact that Dr. Mills didn't get there sooner as he anticipated with previous iterations of hydrino technology? Or will they instead realize that in all those years, despite lack of predicted commercialization, he was nonetheless successful at increasing the power density of the hydrino reaction from year to year, from one technique to another, and acquiring the experience to finally hit on a method to achieve massive reaction kinetics and power density, in an environment known as the SunCell? Time will tell.
They’ll keep the faith and spin up an elaborate web of conspiracy theories to explain how he was “sabotaged.”
Yes, and they'll probably claim he was murdered, even if he dies of Hydreno exposure induced cancer at age 90.