• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Official Alex Jones Thread!

So now he's banned from twitter. Looks as if his confrontration with Mario Rubio worked really great for him....
 
Last edited:
For anyone who's 'Jonesing for Jones' I did stumble across two videos, the first compiling a list of 45 failed predictions made by Alex Jones and supporters.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc


The second a list of over 120 untrue statements Jones made on air.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t0fqD83TI


These date from 2012, I can remember seeing an earlier list of failed prediction and contradictory statements from Jones. Does anyone know whether anyone kept up the task as I think it is fairly instructive.
 
Last edited:
For anyone who's 'Jonesing for Jones' I did stumble across two videos, the first compiling a list of 45 failed predictions made by Alex Jones and supporters.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc


The second a list of over 120 untrue statements Jones made on air.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t0fqD83TI


These date from 2012, I can remember seeing an earlier list of failed prediction and contradictory statements from Jones. Does anyone know whether anyone kept up the task as I think it is fairly instructive.
There's a list of top ten predictions that never came true on the Watch Mojo Channel.
 
These date from 2012, I can remember seeing an earlier list of failed prediction and contradictory statements from Jones. Does anyone know whether anyone kept up the task as I think it is fairly instructive.


Back in the Dawn of Time, there was a poster here (now banned) who kept a website of "Everything that Alex Jones Believes". I have no idea if he's still keeping up that list, and his name escapes me at the moment. He was a professor who posted under his real name, though, if I recall correctly.

That might give you enough clues to google him up, or maybe someone else remembers his name.
 
Back in the Dawn of Time, there was a poster here (now banned) who kept a website of "Everything that Alex Jones Believes". I have no idea if he's still keeping up that list, and his name escapes me at the moment. He was a professor who posted under his real name, though, if I recall correctly.

That might give you enough clues to google him up, or maybe someone else remembers his name.


Just tried using google to search for the page title you gave and the only thing it returned was this thread. Talk about the memory hole...


But seriously all Jones is really complaining about is that his reach has been curtailed, and when you are in the 'health supplement' business anything that reduces your ability to scare a growing audience into buying your products is a major threat.


This roughly half-an-hour long video by YouTuber Jeff Holiday covers the basics of the InfoWars alternate-medicine scam.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdlJ4GXfWfk
 
Alex Jones got hacked, but insists it's a conspiracy.



Alex Jones to ZDNet said:
The corporate press is claiming that a Magento plugin to the shopping cart was the point of entry, but that is not true. Infowarsstore.com has never installed that plugin. We use some of the top internet security companies in the nation and they have reported to us that this is a zero-day hack probably carried out by leftist stay behind networks hiding inside US intelligence agencies [...]

The hack took place less than 24 hours ago; it is undoubtedly the hacker or hacker group that then reported this to the establishment corporate press in an attempt to scare business away from Infowarstore.com.

I don't know what a "zero day hack" means, or what "leftist stay behind networks" are, but I love that Jones misspelled his own website at least once. Maybe ...warsstore and ...warstore alias to the same site, but I really hope that one of them gets re-directed to a joke site instead.
 
Alex Jones got hacked, but insists it's a conspiracy.





I don't know what a "zero day hack" means, or what "leftist stay behind networks" are, but I love that Jones misspelled his own website at least once. Maybe ...warsstore and ...warstore alias to the same site, but I really hope that one of them gets re-directed to a joke site instead.

Zero-day means the developers of the software are unaware of the vulnerability (Zero-day (computing)WP). You're on your own with "leftist stay behind networks"
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom