abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
Those are all still listed in the press section of the current site.Look, I don't want to come across as snarky, but please pay attention to my statement that
When I did my search about 4 years ago, the company names were available. Since that time, BLP has made use of the Memory Hole. It has been four years, so frankly my memory has not retained the details you want. As I recall, there were about 8 deals which had been announced, and I was only able to find contact information on 2 of them. You know the results of the first. The second was a European company, and they never replied to my query.
Particularly since it was clear that nobody was actually going to start generating power via hydrinos (TM), the details of exactly who had signed on with Mills seemed pretty unimportant, sort of like the exact length of a unicorn's horn.
Sorry not to be able to provide more detailed information.
They all date to 2008/9. Since then, nothing new.
Of the four mentioned, Akridge is a shell, Escatado is a shell. The farmers co-op is real but you have detailed their position. The fourth is a real Italian power company but they are unresponsive.
Two are unnamed. Or are they.
Escatado, a one man operation, was bought by the real power company, Roosevelt County Electric Cooperative. Why? Unknown. But I bet they are being counted as a licensee.
The Akridge press release mentions two other real companies, Conectiv and Pacificorp, and likely they are also creatively counted.
Last edited:
