• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let see.
Mill's 'process' needs to be guarded by patents and non-disclosure agreements as it is so simple anyone can replicate it.

He has show numerous videos on the web and has claimed (repeatedly) to have made devices that generate energy (though he has been unable to harness that energy in any form ever as he is unfamiliar with steam engines).

The patents show at least part of the process.

Now, IF this were real, why haven't nations that could care less for US patents AND need lots of energy AND contain scientists that do know how to use steam power, like North-Korea, or Venezuela, or Iran, or even China, not simply taken this revolutionary research and ran with it?
They all have internet and lots of incentive to gain energy sources not yet tapped.
They do not have 'them' stifling research as 'they' are western scientists.

And yet.. nothing.


Oh and I've been on holiday, so just read the bits I missed. Interesting to see how markie once again claims that silver will not oxidize with water even though I showed him the data that clearly show that at Mill's temperatures silver WILL oxidize with water as an exothermic reaction, releasing hydrogen gas.

*hint to markie*, redox reactions are temperature sensitive, and the ones from silver are well known. Except to you and Mills I guess.


You showed me what data? Show me again. At high temperatures silver oxide will tend to revert back to metallic silver. High temperature is not conducive to the net oxidation of silver, simple as that.
 
Yes, thank you! This is what I've been trying to explain to people. I've worked closely with people from academia and in the industry as individuals but in general nobody will take the ICCD seriously and it's really frustrating.



I've shown the ICCD to scientists along with the output, allowed them to run whatever tests they needed to validate, and yet people - people who haven't even seen it firsthand - insist on saying the ICCD could never work. I don't know if I'd say it's a conspiracy exactly, but at a minimum I'm dealing with a wall of dogmatic adherence to flawed scientific models.

The complaints are similar to what Mills is facing, really. They complain that the scientists I showed the device to aren't independent enough just because I was paying them. They say if this was a real phenomena others would have been able to reproduce it or detect it - but it's not my fault if they can't get it working. Not like I'm going to complain, I want to be first to market anyway.

Be strong. Keep supporting Mills. Yes, it's been a longer journey than expected but surely any day now he'll be ready. I hope you're willing to support me too since I'm in essentially the same boat as Mills. I just know that against all odds my ICCD (Infinite Cotton Candy Device) will be up and running soon. We're in this together, Markie.


Sorry, unless your ICCD has solid and predictive theory behind it and has been validated by outside scientists, it can't compare to Mills' work.
 
...Yeah you've missed it.
You missed it: Where, within the peer reviewed literature, has this Nobel worthy discovery been validated, and by whom?

This is basic science that has been pointed out to you many times. A researcher produces results. They publish them . Other independent researchers replicate or invalidate the research and publish papers.

Mills has been publishing papers for almost 30 years. No one has validated his results in peer reviewed literature. The reasons are easy to understand:
  1. Mills publishes in low impact, inappropriate journals so few relevant scientists know about his research.
  2. Scientists who stumble on his research do literature searches and discover that he has been spewing out this stuff for almost 30 years and it has been essentially ignored.
    They do not bother to waste their time or money when there are more fruitful areas of research.
  3. Scientists who stumble on his research do literature searches and discover that he has been spewing out this stuff for almost 30 years and it has been debunked by a couple of peer reviewed papers.
  4. Scientists who stumble on his research are experts in their field, e.g. spectroscopy and know that his often added hydrino delusion is a delusion.
    For example, maybe 150 years of spectroscopy and no sign of a less than ground state in hydrogen.
  5. Scientists who stumble on his research are experts in their field, see the obvious flaws in his research and ignore it.
    For example almost 20 years of ignorantly abusing spectrometers by using them outside their valid range.
 
Last edited:
You showed me what data? Show me again. At high temperatures silver oxide will tend to revert back to metallic silver. High temperature is not conducive to the net oxidation of silver, simple as that.

It's somewhere in part 2 of this discussion. And sorry, not going to google that for you again as you just ignore science shown to you anyway.

And yes, silver oxides might revert back to metallic silver, but that does not mean the do not form first by reacting with water.
Burning metals is not new and not miraculous, not matter how much you hope so.
 
Reconcile: Mills says at one place the hydrino is proven, and then he says in another it needs to be proven. The answer of course is that it is proven to those who have cared to investigate it, but remains to be proven in the eyes of the larger scientific community.



Did you actually plagiarize a religious writer talking about faith or do you merely sound like you did?

I’m going to see if I can get the Creationists I know writing a pro-Hydrino book to use your quote. I’ve read multiple people saying the same thing about creationism. It should go over well with them.
 
Last edited:
So you haven't seen the many youtube videos of the SunCell type devices operating. Take a look. Regarding various other devices pre SunCell, the validation reports were published on those but the only ones currently on BLP's website are for the CIHT cell, which came just before the SunCell. Take a look. Then there are the powder fuel cells, the gas cell and the electrolytic cells, each validated for excess energy and hydrino product. You'll have to dig to find those.

No, I've never seen a video of any Mills device operating.
I don't believe any such video exists among Mills' many videos.

BTW, what is a "SunCell type" device?
 
Sorry, unless your ICCD has solid and predictive theory behind it and has been validated by outside scientists, it can't compare to Mills' work.

Again, I'm certain that there are no "outside scientists" involved with Hydrinos or related research. Randell Mills does not allow this to occur. Anyone working on a Hydrino related project has to sign on to work with Mills.

All Universities mentioned are working with and sponsored by, Randell Mills, as far as I can tell.

This is the reason why Mills and people working for Mills are the only ones to ever talk about Hydrino based projects / research.

I have seen no indication whatsoever that anyone independent of Mills is working on Hydrinos or Hydrino related projects, or has ever done so.

Also, speaking of the electric power industry, Mills has claimed many times to have worked with, signed contracts with, and entered into agreements with, many different power companies. So Mills cannot say that the power industry is impeding him, imo.
 
Also, speaking of the electric power industry, Mills has claimed many times to have worked with, signed contracts with, and entered into agreements with, many different power companies. So Mills cannot say that the power industry is impeding him, imo.

Some of those turned out to be shell companies.
 
Some of those turned out to be shell companies.
You sure? Let's try to keep the complaints about BLP accurate. Got a cite? Keep in mind there was a recent bout of confusion in this thread about the ownership of BLP that turned out to be mostly wrong.
 
Wrong. It was going on, a serious attempt to scale up the reaction with multiple cells. Iirc the same article references a huge metallic cylinder to help accomplish that very thing.

A huge metallic cylinder seems way off for 100kw.

Mills was going to power SUVs and cars with these devices.

100kw would probably be the minimum power for a small SUV.

Where would the huge metallic cylinder fit in a small SUV?

The current Toyota RAV4 has a 133Kw engine, for example.
 
Also, speaking of the electric power industry, Mills has claimed many times to have worked with, signed contracts with, and entered into agreements with, many different power companies. So Mills cannot say that the power industry is impeding him, imo.

Of course he contracts with power companies.

It takes a lot of energy to make his devices melt down in such a flashy fashion!
 
Of course he contracts with power companies.

It takes a lot of energy to make his devices melt down in such a flashy fashion!

And drain investment funds from technologies that might actually complete with Big Energy's tech.
 
Sorry, unless your ICCD has solid and predictive theory behind it and has been validated by outside scientists, it can't compare to Mills' work.

I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm meeting your requirements. But just to be positive - how would you define "outside" in this case?
 
I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm meeting your requirements. But just to be positive - how would you define "outside" in this case?

Might have been here before, SOdhner. Turns out that they are ex-BLP employees, and the 'validation' has been nowhere near peer review. Surprise, surprise. Eh? Or maybe not.
 
Might have been here before, SOdhner. Turns out that they are ex-BLP employees, and the 'validation' has been nowhere near peer review. Surprise, surprise. Eh? Or maybe not.

Well that's why I'm asking - if that's his standard I can meet it no problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom