• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why exaggerate and misrepresent? Why not say it as it is: BLP has had some positive dealings with academia and industry, but by and large, they have been shunned.

Yes, thank you! This is what I've been trying to explain to people. I've worked closely with people from academia and in the industry as individuals but in general nobody will take the ICCD seriously and it's really frustrating.

It's all about evidence. BLP has evidence for hydrino and has had it for years, and the validators - those scientists who have actually cared to look - agree.

I've shown the ICCD to scientists along with the output, allowed them to run whatever tests they needed to validate, and yet people - people who haven't even seen it firsthand - insist on saying the ICCD could never work. I don't know if I'd say it's a conspiracy exactly, but at a minimum I'm dealing with a wall of dogmatic adherence to flawed scientific models.

The complaints are similar to what Mills is facing, really. They complain that the scientists I showed the device to aren't independent enough just because I was paying them. They say if this was a real phenomena others would have been able to reproduce it or detect it - but it's not my fault if they can't get it working. Not like I'm going to complain, I want to be first to market anyway.

Be strong. Keep supporting Mills. Yes, it's been a longer journey than expected but surely any day now he'll be ready. I hope you're willing to support me too since I'm in essentially the same boat as Mills. I just know that against all odds my ICCD (Infinite Cotton Candy Device) will be up and running soon. We're in this together, Markie.
 
Wrong. It was going on, a serious attempt to scale up the reaction with multiple cells. Iirc the same article references a huge metallic cylinder to help accomplish that very thing.

Bull, I think it was made up.

Nothing but basic experiments happened at Thermacore, imo.

Mills knowingly lied about having a 100Kw device in 6 months to bait investors, imo.

Where are these failed attempts, anyway? Why are they never shown?

I'd love to see a failed attempt, and I'm sure investors would too.

Where is the Mark 1 Sun cell for example?

Or the Mark 1 CIHT?

All I've ever seen are photo op props and welders.
 
It's all about evidence. BLP has evidence for hydrino and has had it for years, and the validators - those scientists who have actually cared to look - agree.

That's a bald faced lie and I think at this point in the thread you know it by now.
 
That's a bald faced lie and I think at this point in the thread you know it by now.

....but by constantly repeating it markie tries to create the possibility that it exists. It's a remarkably inept way to try and pretend something exists that doesn't.

How many times now has he made that false claim?
 
Interesting and perhaps a warning for Mills.

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-41

He doesn't sell shares just takes and wastes investor's money on unproven claims. If he would be foolish enough to sell shares he would then come under SEC rules. As far as I know private company's can waste money as long as people are dense enough to give it to him and he has them sign a sheet that he is working on 'unproven technology that may not return a profit' or similar weasel words.

BLP is not a public corporation, though.

These quotes are from way back at the start of this continuation thread. Not sure if anyone ever cleared this up.

Theranos (the company in Darat's article) was also private. Private companies also have and sell shares. Given who the investors in BLP are, I would find it highly unlikely that their form of ownership of BLP is not shares of the company.
 
Why would markie listen to BLP?

https://imgur.com/Ax027ao

Ax027ao.jpg


I have to ask then, why is Markie claiming evidence that Mills himself admits isn't there? Why is he lying about the claims Mills has made?
 
What Mills's investors haven't realized is that to balance their nonintegral quantum electron configurations and preserve symmetry, hydrinos exert a powerful attractive force on money. The Rothschild Radius of a 100kW SunCell calculates out to approximately two hundred meters. Once money crosses over this so-called "spent horizon" it is trapped forever in a financial singularity, popularly termed a "rat hole."
 
What Mills's investors haven't realized is that to balance their nonintegral quantum electron configurations and preserve symmetry, hydrinos exert a powerful attractive force on money. The Rothschild Radius of a 100kW SunCell calculates out to approximately two hundred meters. Once money crosses over this so-called "spent horizon" it is trapped forever in a financial singularity, popularly termed a "rat hole."

The problem is that most scientists and financial analysts agree that the rat hole, i.e. the singularity, can't exist in reality. It is where our current physics/ financial understanding breaks down. Until we have a quantum- financial description of what the rat hole is, then Mills is in the clear, and nobody has got a bloody clue where their money has gone.
 
An analogy with reasoning that sharp certainly couldn't slice a tomato.



Of course, a cult member is the worst person to try to figure out if they're in a cult.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2009/may/27/cults-definition-religion

Some groups may not fit the definition of a cult, but may pose potential risks for participants. Here are 10 warning signs of a potentially unsafe group or leader.

• Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.(1)

• No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.(2)

• No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget or expenses, such as an independently audited financial statement.(3)

• Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.(4)

• There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.(5)

• Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

• There are records, books, news articles, or broadcast reports that document the abuses of the group/leader.(6)

• Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

• The group/leader is always right. (7)

• The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.(8)


That's arguable 8 points that BLP/Mills checks off, if you look at the information honestly. Which of course you can't do.
 
Let see.
Mill's 'process' needs to be guarded by patents and non-disclosure agreements as it is so simple anyone can replicate it.

He has show numerous videos on the web and has claimed (repeatedly) to have made devices that generate energy (though he has been unable to harness that energy in any form ever as he is unfamiliar with steam engines).

The patents show at least part of the process.

Now, IF this were real, why haven't nations that could care less for US patents AND need lots of energy AND contain scientists that do know how to use steam power, like North-Korea, or Venezuela, or Iran, or even China, not simply taken this revolutionary research and ran with it?
They all have internet and lots of incentive to gain energy sources not yet tapped.
They do not have 'them' stifling research as 'they' are western scientists.

And yet.. nothing.


Oh and I've been on holiday, so just read the bits I missed. Interesting to see how markie once again claims that silver will not oxidize with water even though I showed him the data that clearly show that at Mill's temperatures silver WILL oxidize with water as an exothermic reaction, releasing hydrogen gas.

*hint to markie*, redox reactions are temperature sensitive, and the ones from silver are well known. Except to you and Mills I guess.
 
Really? Where, within the peer reviewed literature, has this Nobel worthy discovery been validated, and by whom? Even on a busy news day, that would have made worldwide headlines. Guess I missed it.

Mills has published in peer reviewed journals, and has had many validations of various processes and devices by outside scientists over the years. Yeah you've missed it.
 
Bull, I think it was made up.

Nothing but basic experiments happened at Thermacore, imo.

Mills knowingly lied about having a 100Kw device in 6 months to bait investors, imo.

Where are these failed attempts, anyway? Why are they never shown?

I'd love to see a failed attempt, and I'm sure investors would too.

Where is the Mark 1 Sun cell for example?

Or the Mark 1 CIHT?

All I've ever seen are photo op props and welders.

So you haven't seen the many youtube videos of the SunCell type devices operating. Take a look. Regarding various other devices pre SunCell, the validation reports were published on those but the only ones currently on BLP's website are for the CIHT cell, which came just before the SunCell. Take a look. Then there are the powder fuel cells, the gas cell and the electrolytic cells, each validated for excess energy and hydrino product. You'll have to dig to find those.
 
[qimg]https://i.imgur.com/Ax027ao.jpg[/qimg]

I have to ask then, why is Markie claiming evidence that Mills himself admits isn't there? Why is he lying about the claims Mills has made?

Reconcile: Mills says at one place the hydrino is proven, and then he says in another it needs to be proven. The answer of course is that it is proven to those who have cared to investigate it, but remains to be proven in the eyes of the larger scientific community.
 
It's all about evidence. BLP has evidence for hydrino and has had it for years, and the validators - those scientists who have actually cared to look - agree.


jonesdave116 said:
Really? Where, within the peer reviewed literature, has this Nobel worthy discovery been validated, and by whom? Even on a busy news day, that would have made worldwide headlines. Guess I missed it.

Mills has published in peer reviewed journals, and has had many validations of various processes and devices by outside scientists over the years. Yeah you've missed it.


That's a lie and you know it. The hydrino has never been verified by an independent lab or in a peer reviewed journal. You were caught in a lie about labs verifying it independently just a few days ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom