• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Brilliant Light Power Going To Market - Free Energy Generator Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you provide a link to your source for this information?
FWIW I'm coming up with the opposite of what The Norseman is saying.

This article seems to be after Connectiv invested and states that Mills owns the controlling share. That article claims that Mills raised 20 million spread over 150 investors and retained a controlling share.

Multiple sources say Connectiv is a subsidiary of Calpine corporation which is owned by a group of funds, none of which can find any connection to a Fortune 100 nuclear and/or energy company.

The highest profile investor I can find is Berkshire Hathaway through the PacifiCorp investor. And that, I hope obviously, doesn't the least bit imply that they are aware of BLP. It's a very indirect connection and miniscule (even without knowing the exact value).
 
Interesting.
Looks like Brilliant Light Power is a subsidiary of Conectiv Solutions, LLC which is a subsidiary of Exelon, a multi billion dollar energy corporation.

Why would Randall Mills be needing investment money from private investors with this kind of backing? This is weird to me.

Anyone care to weigh in?

Subsidiary? That means "owned by". And where did you get "Looks like"?

Or do you mean that Connectiv has invested in BLP? What level constitutes "this kind of backing"? Numbers, please.

Keep the Rossi/Industrial Heat debacle in mind.

Without pointing us to a source, your conclusions seem to be awfully nebulous, not to mention unsupported.
 
Could you provide a link to your source for this information?
Umm.. Google?

I typed in "Brilliant Light Power" and there was a handy little box which gives background information regarding the company and in the little box, it says Founder... Founded... Employees.... then Parent Company: Conectiv Solutions, LLC.

So I dutifully clicked on the link of Conectiv Solutions and lo and behold, a similar box appeared describing it, along side with various links to company information from lots of professional and business sources.

In that little descriptive box where it says Founded... Parent Company... and Subsidiaries. That's it, this time. The previous box had a bunch more info but in this little box, it held three pieces of info (along with the results of a regular google search).

So then I clicked on a link or two among the various links to professional websites and other background information which is how I know Exelon is a Fortune 100 energy company.

I don't know enough of corporate structure or business to know what else to look for.



Subsidiary? That means "owned by". And where did you get "Looks like"?

Or do you mean that Connectiv has invested in BLP? What level constitutes "this kind of backing"? Numbers, please.

Keep the Rossi/Industrial Heat debacle in mind.

Without pointing us to a source, your conclusions seem to be awfully nebulous, not to mention unsupported.
It's nebulous because I didn't look much beyond what I pointed out, thinking that maybe someone else who is more knowledgeable would actually know what to look for.

I don't unfortunately. What I do know is that during the brief search I did do, it does say "subsidiary" and I don't have any clue yet how I could even go about finding private investors. Throughout these threads, I got the feeling as if that's pretty secretive.
 
Last edited:
Why not provide a link? At the moment it looks like you've found a huge pile of wrong. Not hard to do on this subject since it is being intentionally muddled.

I think it's pretty safe to say no company has a controlling interest in BLP, Mills still has that by all available evidence (I'm not counting yours as "available" yet).

Not sure if it's relevant now but I don't understand your original question. You question boiled down to "since they have private backers why would they have private backers?". It didn't really seem to make sense. What are you getting at?
 
This article seems to be after Connectiv invested and states that Mills owns the controlling share. That article claims that Mills raised 20 million spread over 150 investors and retained a controlling share.

Multiple sources say Connectiv is a subsidiary of Calpine corporation which is owned by a group of funds, none of which can find any connection to a Fortune 100 nuclear and/or energy company.

Also note that "Conectiv" and "Connectiv" are two different companies.
 
I think the question was: if they have large corporate backers, why would need private individual backers.



I suspect a lot of corporate backers have an investment fund for "pie in the sky" types investments. The sort of thing that almost certainly won't pan out, but if it did you'd make serious bank, even on a small investment.

I mean, if you're pulling in a billion dollars a year, tossing a million at some small company isn't that big a deal. But if that million gives you 1/60th of the market for something like what the hydrinos would be if they were real? That's a huge return on investment.

NASA has done this in the past, funding studies on weird claims for advanced propulsion techniques, because it's just pocket change to them. The $60 million Mills has acquired over 30ish years is a huge fortune for an individual, but it's basically a rounding error to these types of large organizations.
 
I think the question was: if they have large corporate backers, why would need private individual backers.


More money. The private backers got their first. Lots of potential reasons. That would be a perfectly normal thing. We seem to have stumbled across something that only seems suspicious because it's not suspicious.
 
Last edited:
Markie, I've been hoping that when the Skarp Laser Razor finally comes on the market, the SunCell or some other Mills hydrino-reactor power source will be available to power it. What's your estimate of the probability of that? Fifty-fifty, maybe?
 
Why not provide a link?

He's talking about what appears in the "knowledge panel" when you google "Brilliant Light Power". One of the major criticisms of these knowledge panels is that they don't give you the source of their information, leaving you unable to check for yourself. Wikipedia does provide some of the sourcing (apparently a majority, although there are no actual figures available), but in this case Wikipedia itself merely says that Conectiv is one of the investors.

If you really want a link, then it's just this: https://www.google.com/search?q=brilliant light power
 
From 2012-07-28 press release: a 1.5 kiloWatt (kW) pilot unit that can serve the residential power market, as an initial target commercial application, is expected to be operational by 2013.

Well, I got tired of waiting, so I went and bought a natural gas generator. It actually exists - on a concrete pad in the backyard and comes on reliably when the grid power goes down. Sure would have liked to have one of them fancy hydrino units though. Shame it wasn't available.
 
He's talking about what appears in the "knowledge panel" when you google "Brilliant Light Power". One of the major criticisms of these knowledge panels is that they don't give you the source of their information, leaving you unable to check for yourself. Wikipedia does provide some of the sourcing (apparently a majority, although there are no actual figures available), but in this case Wikipedia itself merely says that Conectiv is one of the investors.

If you really want a link, then it's just this: https://www.google.com/search?q=brilliant light power
Oh. I'm not getting knowledge panels. And, yeah, they are untrustworthy. One for Brilliant Light Power could be especially so if Mills has taken it over.
 
Umm.. Google?

I typed in "Brilliant Light Power" and there was a handy little box which gives background information regarding the company and in the little box, it says Founder... Founded... Employees.... then Parent Company: Conectiv Solutions, LLC.

So I dutifully clicked on the link of Conectiv Solutions and lo and behold, a similar box appeared describing it, along side with various links to company information from lots of professional and business sources.

In that little descriptive box where it says Founded... Parent Company... and Subsidiaries. That's it, this time. The previous box had a bunch more info but in this little box, it held three pieces of info (along with the results of a regular google search).

So then I clicked on a link or two among the various links to professional websites and other background information which is how I know Exelon is a Fortune 100 energy company.

I don't know enough of corporate structure or business to know what else to look for.

It's nebulous because I didn't look much beyond what I pointed out, thinking that maybe someone else who is more knowledgeable would actually know what to look for.

Thing is, you should have then tried to find another link in the suggestions on the left side of the screen.

You'd have found a 1999 Village Voice article https://www.villagevoice.com/1999/12/21/quantum-leap/ which states

While that’s hardly a huge sum in this Internet-crazed era, it’s coming from serious money and energy people. Prominent among them are multibillion-dollar electric utilities PacifiCorp, based in Oregon, and Conectiv, which serves Mid-Atlantic states. RS Funds, Eastbourne Capital Management, and executives retired from the top echelon of Morgan Stanley have also put in millions.

But the same article specifically states that Mills maintains control.

And Wikipedia lists Conective Solutions as an investor as well, along with rexresearch.com.

OK, so how about something more recent?

After that, nada.

There's an ECW link which seems to indicate a Conective connection, but a search of the page itself shows no occurence of the word.

Apparently, Google (gasp!) got it wrong.
 
Last edited:
Okay, I appreciate the feedback; I'm wrongly concerned and I'll drop the issue. Thanks everyone!
 
You'd have found a 1999 Village Voice article https://www.villagevoice.com/1999/12/21/quantum-leap/ which states


That was one of five links I posted a few posts back. Other links include information on current ownership of Conectiv. I suspect Google got it wrong because Conectiv has moved around quite a bit. At least one of the companies that used to own it was later owned by the Fortune 100 company that The Norseman cited.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom