• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to make a forum bet that no high-level Trump officials will be indicted for collusion with Russia to affect the 2016 election.

Assuming you mean "indicted for conspiracy to commit ____" rather than collusion, then as an occasional poker player, I'll take that bet: Trump has "tells" like I've never seen. Sometimes I wonder if he already shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue. Seriously, I do believe that his behavior is best explained by deep concern about what Mueller might be finding, and he is clearly obsessed with making adamant collusion denials at every opportunity, with the same mannerisms that he uses when he says other things that we know are lies, and while simultaneously and inexplicably kissing Putin's ass. He may escape any personal responsibility if there's no hard evidence that he knew anything, but "high-level Trump officials" and/or family members? Sounds like a dang good bet.
 
Proof, if you need any, that Trump is unfit to be President: he thinks the Mueller Probe is only about him: if there was no collusion, there is nothing he needs to do, if there was collusion, he needs to suppress the evidence.
He is utterly ignorant of the way more important issue of protecting US election from interference.
 
OMG, Rand Paul is sticking with the witch hunt lie. He's all in, even bringing up the emails.
:rolleyes:

Interview with Wolf Blitzer.

Rand minimizes the significance of the Russian hack and claims it's all about de-legitimizing Trump's election.

In minimizing he went with 'all countries do this'.

I predict Paul is going to be drowned out.

He can't answer, who do you trust and believe Putin or the intelligence community? He launches off into checks and balances and the emails.
 
Last edited:
Loser displays the winner's choice* of avatar picture for a week.

*Avatar choice must still follow forum rules (ie, no obscenities, etc).

Sounds good. Even odds, I assume (which is what I would agree to anyway). For the record, I'm 0-1 (Tony Stark on Clinton indictment)
 
After a mixed reaction on Fox to Trump's news conference, they have now shifted into full blown deep-state CT with Tucker Carlson right now and from a preview of Hannity, it will continue over the next hour(s).

TRUMP IS INNOCENT!, INNOCENT I TELL YOU! THERE IS NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION. DEMOCRATS WANT AN EXCUSE FOR THEIR LOSS, blah blah blah.
 
Last edited:
Rachel Maddow's on the case, "There was no explicable reason why [insert huge list, summary of much of the evidence against Trump] unless...

:popcorn1

she takes a while but I think she's going with Компромат.
 
Last edited:
It was just on Fox. Usually they wait a day before you can find it online. Fair warning, it was hard to take without gagging.

You can usually find any of the popular news shows on Youtube 15 minutes or so after they air. Just change search from "relevance" to "upload date".
 
Liberal logic:
1) Trump's shameless.
2) Trump can be compromised with a pee-pee tape.

That is a solid question. Trump has a history of wanting/trying to hide his extramarital affairs. I don't know what his motivation for doing that might be. Perhaps not wanting to jeopardize his current marriage? ...er, further jeopardize it, I mean? Maybe trying to set a good example for his kids?

I really don't know what his reasons are, but I do know he doesn't want those kinds of details to be public. And, frankly, I would say that it is none of our business except for the possibility that Putin might be using something like it to blackmail/control Trump.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom