• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Breaking: Mueller Grand Jury charges filed, arrests as soon as Monday pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, it would appear that perhaps we were deceived. It appears that the use of quotes around "spearphishing a server" was deliberately fraudulent.

Huh, go figure huh?
 
Its a shame... I used to like Woods as an actor (and his appearances in Family Guy have been quite funny.) But, when I see him go so far off the deep end (as he has with Trump support), I am less likely to want to watch him in anything he appears in.

Now, lest anyone accuse me of being a "looney lefty", I also feel the same way about Sean Penn... an actor associated with left wing causes who may be a good actor but who's pretentiousness/arrogance makes me want to avoid his films too.

(Yeah, I know... me avoiding their movies probably doesn't impact them at all. Still makes me feel better though.)

That's so weird. I feel the same way about both actors. So why don't I feel that way about Clint Eastwood, Tim Allen, Kelsey Grammar or Tom Selleck? James Woods has made a few good movies. I have a special affinity for him in the True Believer and Best Seller. But as he's gotten older he has turned into an obnoxious jerk.
 
That's so weird. I feel the same way about both actors. So why don't I feel that way about Clint Eastwood, Tim Allen, Kelsey Grammar or Tom Selleck? James Woods has made a few good movies. I have a special affinity for him in the True Believer and Best Seller. But as he's gotten older he has turned into an obnoxious jerk.

I despise Tom Cruise because of his his membership in the CO$, but will see "Mission Impossible:Fallout" on opening night...
 
Oh dear, it would appear that perhaps we were deceived. It appears that the use of quotes around "spearphishing a server" was deliberately fraudulent.

Huh, go figure huh?
I don't know what's funnier. You thinking people buy this or that you keep trying to sell it. You didn't know what you're talking about, still don't. It took you multiple posts to even discover this ******** quibble to try.

Moving on, it still stands that Hillary's server wasn't hacked or compromised. No sense in arguing it with people clueless about tech.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
I despise Tom Cruise because of his his membership in the CO$, but will see "Mission Impossible:Fallout" on opening night...

I hate the Mission Impossible movies. They go over the top. I haven't watched one since they flew a helicopter into the Chunnel. Most movies require some suspension of reality but the MI movies require a level of stupidity I just can't get myself to go. I just end up rolling my eyes and thinking 'right, that's possible..sure'. Cruise is stupid about Scientology, but is that really any worse than people being stupid about Christianity?

But I liked him in Collateral and that movie where he dies over and over again.
 
No no, don't start that crap argument here, you are in the wrong thread.

You brought up the topic, not me. I'm just making sure the information is correct. That's not my opinion either, that's the official FBI position on the matter.
 
Its a shame... I used to like Woods as an actor (and his appearances in Family Guy have been quite funny.) But, when I see him go so far off the deep end (as he has with Trump support), I am less likely to want to watch him in anything he appears in.

Now, lest anyone accuse me of being a "looney lefty", I also feel the same way about Sean Penn...
That's so weird. I feel the same way about both actors. So why don't I feel that way about Clint Eastwood...
Eastwood may have been associated with pro-gun causes and opposed some of Obama's policies, but on the other hand:
- He appears to be pro-gay rights.
- It appears that whatever support he had for Trump is... soft at best, and in 2016 said he didn't think he'd vote for either party
So, not exactly a Hillary supporter, but not quite off the deep end of Trumpland.

Tim Allen
I don't think I've seen him in anything for a decade.

If it makes you feel better, he supposedly initially supported Kasitch in the primaries.
Kelsey Grammar
I don't think he supported Trump in the primaries either.
or Tom Selleck?
Apparently he actually did a write-in vote for president, instead of voting for Trump or Clinton.

I think the difference between all these actors and James Woods is their approach. Had Woods said something like "I support Trump, despite his flaws" it may not have rubbed me the wrong way. But instead he went on the offensive, attacking those that might disagree with Trump.
 
....

I think the difference between all these actors and James Woods is their approach. Had Woods said something like "I support Trump, despite his flaws" it may not have rubbed me the wrong way. But instead he went on the offensive, attacking those that might disagree with Trump.

And the irony in claiming we aren't dealing with all the important issues that the Democrats said in the Stzrok hearing yesterday that the hearing was taking up time instead of those specific issues. Woods could have taken the list from the hearing.
 
True, that can happen. That's not really what is happening in the Mueller investigation, though. So far, almost all the guilty pleas have been due to attempt to cover up connections between Trump campaign staffers and various Russian entities and activities. They have all had to do with Russia.

  • "George Papadopolous ...pleads guilty to lying about his contacts with Russians who claimed to have “thousands of emails” on Clinton."
  • "Michael T. Flynn ...pleads guilty to lying about his contacts with the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition. Flynn and the ambassador discussed sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russia’s election interference."
  • "Alex van der Zwaan ...pleads guilty to lying to federal agents about his work with Manafort and Gates on a controversial report used to defend the former pro-Russian government of Ukraine against accusations that it had improperly prosecuted a political opponent."
  • "Gates pleads guilty to charges of conspiracy and lying to federal agents, and he agrees to cooperate with the special counsel’s office."
  • "Richard Pinedo pleads guilty to identity theft for selling information to Russians."
(source)

You'll note that none of them are related to, for example, tax fraud in Wyoming or embezzling money from a US telecom. They all have to do with the numerous ways in which the Russians were involved with the Trump campaign, either through direct campaign contact or arranging the means to target or propagate propaganda.

No, they do not. Flynn's alleged lies were about contacts during the transition. Absent time travel, contacts during the transition cannot affect the campaign. Zwaan and Gates got in trouble for actions that took place long before the Trump campaign. Pinedo appears to be the only one involved in Russian interference with the 2016 election, but 1) although his actions were illegal, I've seen no indication that he knew what his customers were doing with the stolen identities, and 2) he has no connection to the Trump campaign. Pinedo is well within the purview of Mueller's original mandate, but it doesn't actually have much to do with Trump.
 
No, they do not. Flynn's alleged lies were about contacts during the transition. Absent time travel, contacts during the transition cannot affect the campaign. Zwaan and Gates got in trouble for actions that took place long before the Trump campaign. Pinedo appears to be the only one involved in Russian interference with the 2016 election, but 1) although his actions were illegal, I've seen no indication that he knew what his customers were doing with the stolen identities, and 2) he has no connection to the Trump campaign. Pinedo is well within the purview of Mueller's original mandate, but it doesn't actually have much to do with Trump.

In a rare statement, Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel, backed up that assessment. He said that prosecutors had “no evidence and there is no allegation he was a witting participant in the Russian efforts to interfere in U.S. elections and political processes.”

No ties at all to Trump of course.
 
I know what Trump's secret meeting with Putin will be about.

Trump to Putin: "You got to get me out of this or you won't have an ally in the WH."
 
I know what Trump's secret meeting with Putin will be about.

Trump to Putin: "You got to get me out of this or you won't have an ally in the WH."

Trump: So, Vlad...buddy...these 12 indictments against your intel agents are just more fake news, right? It's all just part of the WITCH HUNT, right? You wouldn't interfere in our elections, right?

Putin: Of course not, Don! This is the work of those damned liberals making up stuff to discredit the great, tremendous work you're doing to Make America Great Again! They don't realize what a genius you are and how you and I will work together so you can get that Nobel Peace Prize you so deserve. Now, let's forget about all this! I've got some beautiful prostitutes with full bladders lined up. Time for some fun!
 
I ABSOLUTELY loved the Strzok hearing. He handed that committee its ass. I haven't had so much fun watching a bunch of lying sleazy pompous jackasses getting whooped since Hillary did it during the Ben Ghazzi hearing.
 
As has been said, this "WITCH HUNT" has now produced twelve indicted Russian witches.

I'm surprised we haven't heard "FAKE NEWS!" from the WH. What we have heard is that Putin isn't our "enemy", only our "competitor". Hmm. If Russia had done to him what they did to Clinton, Donnie would have been screaming from the rafters.
 
Last edited:
As has been said, this "WITCH HUNT" has now produced twelve indicted Russian witches.

I'm surprised we haven't heard "FAKE NEWS!" from the WH.

heck a lot more than that! :thumbsup:

It prolly won't produce any "convicted" Russian witches tho
 
heck a lot more than that! [emoji106]

It prolly won't produce any "convicted" Russian witches tho
You seem strangely happy that no Russians will get convicted. It must be tough for a trump supporter to have to actively hope the US fails just to keep up partisan politics. Patriots indeed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
You seem strangely happy that no Russians will get convicted. It must be tough for a trump supporter to have to actively hope the US fails just to keep up partisan politics. Patriots indeed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He thinks the Russians are the good guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom