• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I know, as soon as I saw the word "thug" that the person being described thusly would be black? It's amazing, isn't it?
 
How did I know, as soon as I saw the word "thug" that the person being described thusly would be black? It's amazing, isn't it?

Lol, l know it really gets to your side. But what’s interesting is her thinking it was some sort of street comment from Sanders, hence my question of why they would let a Street thug into the presser.
 
Are you trying to say that Trump and his administration are largely composed of delicate snowflakes? Do Sanders and the rest of them need a safe space?

No, I was asking a question. Sanders seems to have handled it fine.
 
No, I was asking a question. Sanders seems to have handled it fine.

I watched a replay of some of Sanders' answers yesterday, and it looked to me at times she was on the verge of tears.


sarah-huckabee-sanders-stormy-daniels-press-briefing-Vgv.png


I'm starting to feel some sympathy for her.
 
Last edited:
Lol, l know it really gets to your side. But what’s interesting is her thinking it was some sort of street comment from Sanders, hence my question of why they would let a Street thug into the presser.

Lol, I know you keep making the mistake that I have a "side". Says a lot about how much you care for facts.

But, yes, I figured you were just being racist in order to try to get a reaction.
 
Last edited:
*shrug* they are who we thought they were. No shock seeing a Trump supporter spewing the same old racist stereotypes.

No comment on the street thug confirming stereotypes. I still don’t know what she’s talking about. Is this a thing in the hood, saying you don’t know me is an invitation to throw down?
 
I watched a replay of some of Sanders' answers yesterday, and it looked to me at times she was on the verge of tears.

I'm starting to feel some sympathy for her.
I might have a drop of sympathy. She didn't just lie for POTUS, she seemed to genuinely believe the fake news lie. And she dished it out accordingly.

But here I think she's reached the 'honeymoon is over' stage. This is about where Spicer signed off except much further down the rabbit hole than when he reached his limit.
 
I watched a replay of some of Sanders' answers yesterday, and it looked to me at times she was on the verge of tears.


[qimg]https://cdn.someecards.com/posts/sarah-huckabee-sanders-stormy-daniels-press-briefing-Vgv.png[/qimg]

I'm starting to feel some sympathy for her.

I think that's just her resting face. For a while I thought she was always about to cry.

Not that I don't have some sympathy for a lot of the people just trying to do their jobs at the White House. People who don't have a hand in crafting the lies or destroying the norms that maintain trust in government and the like, even if I politically disagree with them, I have some sympathy for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom