I don’t see it. Explain what you see.6:50
I don’t see it. Explain what you see.6:50
I don’t see it. Explain what you see.
I don’t give a crap of law exams. I care about democracy and human rights, a free and open society where truth and justice rules.
I do not care of ”Texas chain-of-custody standard”. I care of alleged evidence being genuin not temperad with evidence.
I don’t see it. Explain what you see.
Yes you certainly do, calling names.
Since when did Hofstadter became chief arbiter in matters of political assassinations and coup d’etat’s?
Your posts in the discussion about the HSCA acoustical evidence is a case in point. [...] Wake up.
Greers own son said that his father did not like JFK because of his ethnicity. You are unaware of the ethnic conflict between protestants and catholics on Ireland for centuries?
Texas justice?
I’m saying he is not proven guilty.
You have stalked and harassed me ever since I started posting in the thread. Have you EVER posted anything of substance, RoboTimbo?"LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! "
Typical CT.
So, you are saying that Oswalds guilt is as certain as that the sun will rise tomorrow?Wow! Thanks for this bulletin. On a more complicated issue, will the sun rise tomorrow?
You have stalked and harassed me ever since I started posting in the thread. Have you EVER posted anything of substance, RoboTimbo?
Is it your way of endorsing censorship and destroy every trace of a civilized discussion? Harassments and stalkings?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
So you defend yourself against the charge of racism by doubling down with a racist comment.
Your racism allows you to interpret Greer's son's words as proof that he would willingly participate in the murder of the President of the United States. Your words imply that Irish are unable to control themselves, or conduction themselves in a professional manner around those they disagree with, or dislike.
Your statement is ignorant, and is representative of your inability to do proper research. Your obvious bigotry toward the Irish allows you to believe the most ridiculous lies about Greer.
No I did not. I used a legal concept to describe (sometimes) nessecary conditions for a claimed evidence to be regarded as authentic. And, that this is conditioned by context and other case specific critical factors.Where would Oswald have been tried, had he lived, but in Texas? You're the one who invoked legal standards of evidence.
No I’m not. I’m informing you of the fact that I’m using the concept of ’chain of custody’ in an informal way to describe a sometimes nessecary condition for accepting an alleged evidence as evidence.Now you want to hand-wave and dismiss my attempt to inform you about Texas law.
Yes, you are ganging up trying to bully everyone who dare to challange the Mighty Church of the Lone Nut.And we know why.
I’m interested in law when it’s relevant. Trying to invoke legal jargong in order to derail a very important discussion is a well tested method of clamping down on the truth.You're not really interested in law, evidence, legal standards, or anything else that sheds rational light on this case. Because you know the truth. Hofstadter, the chief arbiter, correctly described you.
You have stalked and harassed me ever since I started posting in the thread. Have you EVER posted anything of substance, RoboTimbo?Typical CT. Are you ever going to defend your silly claims?
You have stalked and harassed me ever since I started posting in the thread. Have you EVER posted anything of substance, RoboTimbo?
Is it your way of endorsing censorship and destroy every trace of a civilized discussion? Harassments and stalkings?
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Btw, DA Henry Wade who was in charge of the Dallas investigation of the assassination was a real American Champion when it came to convict innocent people to long prison sentences and even in some cases, to death.
So, be my guest, invoke Texas justice whenever you feel prudent to do so.
McLain is only just arriving at the mic #1 position after the shooting is already over.
He would have had to be at the mic #4 spot by that point for the dictabelt evicence to have any validity.
Here is Myers' full paper on the topic if you'd like to see his methods and conclusions laid out fully.
http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/download/report_hi.zip
I doubt that manifesto will read the document as it destroys the 4th bullet. As Axman300 has said many times you won't find a conspiracy in Dealey Plaza.