ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 54,796
Um...don't undercut your entire argument by making such a completely untrue statement. It really isn't debatable...at all. And that's not sexist or transphobic. It's reality about the differences between male and female. It's biology.
I have a very hard time with this particular type of discussion. I'm a pretty liberal republican and, also, an atheist. I have a hard time agreeing with most right-wing social ideas and most left-wing fiscal policies. However, I absolutely detest the right-wing views as they pertain to science 99% of the time. This particular subject rattles my cage, though. The progressives are arguing against science - THERE ARE MALES AND FEMALES (and a small group of intersex). But to make a statement like that, PT, is completely ignoring the science of biology. 99% of regular men will out-throw a ball compared to 99% of regular females. Are we to stick our heads into holes to just ignore this basic fact?
And of course the women in question are on testosterone blockers and estrogen and so on. That is why I was talking about trans women, not men. Then of course there are the freaks that fake it as women but fail the medical screenings to compete in womens sports, they shouldn't be labeled as women on their ID's either or some such.