• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said a lot of things. The daughter crack (how convenient, we all know he wants his daughter, right?). The mysterious threat in a dark parking lot - "Be a shame if something happened to your little girl..." What is this, The Godfather? That right there made me question a lot of other things she said.

But that's not what she said, is it?
 
Then why on earth, on entering his hotel room 'for dinner' did she have sex with him when finding him sprawled out on the sofa in his pyjama bottoms (or so she claims)?

According to her, it's becuase she felt obligated, and because she saw it as a business opportunity to get on The Apprentice.

Ask yourself which seems more credible - that a woman whose career involves having sex with people she may or may not be attracted to for money would have sex with someone for material gain, or that she would be physically attracted to Donald Trump? I'm sure that there are some people out there who find him physically attractive, but I would bet they're in the minority.
 
Just because he is a slimeball doesn't make it OK for prostitutes to blackmail him. Let's face it, she is a gold digger.
Stormy is a porn star, not a prostitute.

I don't usually read 'celebrity news' but I did glance in passing at an article about Melania suing anyone who published old (soft?) porn photos of her or bringing up her much talked about alleged escort past.
(1) they're nude photos
(2) the escort allegation was published, and retracted, by the Daily Fail, saying it copied a claim from Slovenian magazine "Suzy".
 
So, since the raid on Cohen seems to have been triggered by Trump's statement that he knew nothing about the payment to Daniels, and that statement was "very clever", then it must mean that the raid was part of Trump and Cohen's plan, must it not? I can't wait to see what very clever move they've got up their sleeves next.
 
How does anyone hate Melania? She's a blank slate to me, other than that she's a super model who cheated with (?) And then married a much older wealthy man.

That doesn't make me care too much about her.

I have no strong feelings for or against her. Though I know of little she has done that would make me think well of her, she has lied about her educational background and of course there was the plagerized speech.
 
It's quite obvious that Mueller's investigation has gone way past collusion with Russia and into general corruption. Looks to me like they are investigating whether or not this payoff was an illegal campaign contribution. That's they only reason I can imagine the FBI being interested in material relating to the Stormy Daniels Affair.

I think Trump is pretty much toast at this point. He should resign. I know he won't, but he should.

It certainly does tie into Russia given that a major concern with russia is what kind of blackmail evidence they have from Trumps attending sex parties in Moscow. I know I know you don't care about presidential blackmail.
 
You're just now getting to this point? You're about 13 pages behind. You can go back and read it but everyone else is a fair distance ahead of you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have been desperately trying to ignore this story. I can sniff ******** a mile off.

I have to laugh at Trump slapping a $20m suit on her. Oohhh, nasty!

I had someone once try to sue me for £225K. Thank goodness the judge threw it out.
 
Then why on earth, on entering his hotel room 'for dinner' did she have sex with him when finding him sprawled out on the sofa in his pyjama bottoms (or so she claims)?

In an interview at the time (suppressed as a favor to Trump) she stated that she anted to get on The Apprentice and that Trump repeatedly suggested that he would make that happen.
Sleeping with unattractive men is a price worth paying for some in the industry.
 
As usual, Seth Abramson's feed provides very useful context. He thinks the SDNY coordination was probably done to provide a "clean team" to overrule objections of attorney-client privilege. Apparently it's SOP to have a team like this.

Also the raid wasn't just about Stormy - remember Cohen has been Trump's "fixer" for years.
 
As usual, Seth Abramson's feed provides very useful context. He thinks the SDNY coordination was probably done to provide a "clean team" to overrule objections of attorney-client privilege. Apparently it's SOP to have a team like this.

Also the raid wasn't just about Stormy - remember Cohen has been Trump's "fixer" for years.

If they found criminal evidence while looking for the stuff on Stormy would it be admissible? It gave them enough for the warrant after all.
 
If they found criminal evidence while looking for the stuff on Stormy would it be admissible? It gave them enough for the warrant after all.
You don't get a warrant to raid an attorney unless you're pretty darn sure there's criminal evidence to be had. Abramson quoted an ex-FBI agent saying he'd only seen it happen a handful of times, and each of those times that attorney went to jail.
 
If they found criminal evidence while looking for the stuff on Stormy would it be admissible? It gave them enough for the warrant after all.

Everything that isn't protected by attorney-client privilege is fair game; and as a Fixer, Cohen would have kept his clients at arms length for most shady deals, ergo no privilige.

And everything criminal is also not protected by the privilege.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom