• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this story and come and

hope there is a lot more chapters and sleazy tidbits to come.

Not because I really care about the tidbits. But because people need to be reminded and reminded and reminded just how big a sleaze Trump is. By far the most dishonorable human being to hold the office.
 
hope there is a lot more chapters and sleazy tidbits to come.

Not because I really care about the tidbits. But because people need to be reminded and reminded and reminded just how big a sleaze Trump is. By far the most dishonorable human being to hold the office.

I was going to take issue with that, but I suppose we have to admit it's true.
 
hope there is a lot more chapters and sleazy tidbits to come.

Not because I really care about the tidbits. But because people need to be reminded and reminded and reminded just how big a sleaze Trump is. By far the most dishonorable human being to hold the office.

Close, but no cigar.
 
Close, but no cigar.

Trump cheated his employees, his investors, his customers, his students and his wives. He's a racist, a sexist, a liar, a bully, an ignorant moron and a cheat.

I've read that Buchanan might have been worse, but somehow I doubt it.
 
I guess Thirsty's big news about the alleged (and completely unreported) "threat" that the porn star received in 2011 is to announce a "reward" that will be funded by a "crowdfunding" site.

:rolleyes:
 
What's with the "thirsty" sobriquet? Is it trying to insinuate something about this lawyer's sexual activities? If so, what has that got to do with anything?
 
What's with the "thirsty" sobriquet? Is it trying to insinuate something about this lawyer's sexual activities? If so, what has that got to do with anything?

He is so Thirsty for attention he is positively parched.
 
And the sexual connotations are just coincidental?

I presume you also describe Trump and Scaramoochi as thirsty?
 
And the sexual connotations are just coincidental?

I presume you also describe Trump and Scaramoochi as thirsty?

Any "sexual connotations" are quite unintentional.

One would not ordinarily call someone who avoids the press "thirsty" but by golly if you feel the need you go right ahead and do it!

Scaramoochi?
 
Well then I guess it is a terrible shame that he is unable to benefit from your absolutely perfect legal advice which you provide at absolutely no charge.

Not sure why Thirsty would be "unable" to benefit from the analysis I have provided, indeed, he attempted to correct one flaw I pointed out by filing an amended complaint.
 
Not sure why Thirsty would be "unable" to benefit from the analysis I have provided, indeed, he attempted to correct one flaw I pointed out by filing an amended complaint.

Because Avenatti is a highly succesful lawyer who graduated top of his Ivy league class and you're just some guy who took a cruise on the Internet.
 
Because Avenatti is a highly succesful lawyer who graduated top of his Ivy league class and you're just some guy who took a cruise on the Internet.

Yet, as I have pointed out the numerous times that posters have debased this thread with ad hominem fallacies, my analysis was 100% correct and on point.

I am certain that someone would point it out is it was anything other than correct. Indeed I am thinking about putting a minor error in one of my posts just to keep y'all on your toes. Like saying that the page limit in Judge Otero's order is 15 pages instead of the 18 pages that it is...

/:wink

By the way? GW is most definitely not in the Ivy League
 
Last edited:
I've heard nothing about the show at all.

Nothing new came out as far as I can tell.

I haven't done more than glance over the lawsuit pdf.

Okay.

Okay.

Who claimed that she owed $20M?

You are correct there, I'm not interested enough to follow it closely.
If Trump violated the law, there will plenty of people providing proof of same, I'm sure. There's certainly no shortage of people who don't like Trump and would gladly see him prosecuted for anything at all.


I'll take that under advisement and stop wasting my time then.
 
And not being on the show does this count as another instance of Trump not paying his debts? No true job creator ever pays anyone after all.

I'd say no unless there was a contract between them. That's all just her word.

Oh and now we apparently have a sketch of the person who supposedly threatened her. Can't wait to see that damning bit of evidence. It's getting silly - I thought this lawyer was good?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for her?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom