Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2010
- Messages
- 32,124
Very clever.
Very clever.
Nope, not even close. The people who go to Stormy's shows are getting what they paid for. If she charged them for a show and then, instead, she just projected some pictures from pornhub, that would be more like Trump University.
My favorite part of this story is that Stormy spanked Trump's ass with his own magazine because he was too full of himself.
Close but no cigar. People who don't like Donald Trump think the whole story is just one example of why he is unfit to be president.




The contention that telling someone to "ask my lawyer" is a waiver of the attorney client privilege is easily the dumbest *********** thing I have heard in a long, long time.
The press: "Mr. criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos! Mr. criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos, we asked your client if he killed the entire bird watching society and he told us to ask you!"
Mr. criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos: "You have caught us out! You are too clever for us naughty people. Yes my client killed the bird watching society"
oy vey
My father use to tell say these things when I got too big for my britches. The first is, 'What you don't know can fill libraries'.
You're not a lawyer Big Dog and the 40 minutes you spent researching contract law on the Internet is not a substitute for law school and years of practicing law.
<snip>
Hmmm, curiously enough you did not now or indeed ever contradict anything I have explained. Try it now, why does referring questions to your attorney constitute a waiver of the attorney client privilege?
C’mon try it. Google it if you need to.
Hmmm, curiously enough you did not now or indeed ever contradict anything I have explained. Try it now, why does referring questions to your attorney constitute a waiver of the attorney client privilege?
C’mon try it. Google it if you need to.
I have no problem with it, but it's not how I would choose to spend my money. I'm just saying it's an honest living as opposed to how Trumpearnedgot his bank.
I mean really Big Dog. One's a lucky sperm who used his inheritance to cheat thousands of people far less fortunate and the other is a porn star. Now which was a more honorable living? IMV, it's not even close.
Honest and honorable? Up until this point of her life I would agree, but she definitely threw honorable out the window.
She knowingly and willingly screwed a married world famous celebrity billionaire to get on his TV show, then, once he is President she revealed the affair to the world as a way to make money for herself. Talk about scumbags - they both are.
Wasn't Stormy born with the looks to be a porn star, much like Trump was given money to start? What's the difference? She was fortunate enough to be hot enough to get Trump to screw her apparently.
Not everyone has the good fortune to be good looking enough to make money at being hot. How unfair!
She has zero honor and it isn't because she's a porn star.
Where did you acquire your law degree, and have you passed the bar yet?
Close but no cigar. People who don't like Donald Trump think the whole story is just one example of why he is unfit to be president.
That's the difference between the two of us TBD. I KNOW the Internet is not a substitute for law school, the bar exam and practicing law.
Close but no cigar. .
