• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Stormy Daniels Sues the President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her. It's nice to hear about someone earning their way up from the bottom as opposed to just being a fortunate sperm.

You gonna get tickets? I hear she is going to be at chicago’s Finest men’s club the Admiral, which has a full liquor bar. I won’t be going because you know, yuck.

Good for her tho
 
You gonna get tickets? I hear she is going to be at chicago’s Finest men’s club the Admiral, which has a full liquor bar. I won’t be going because you know, yuck.

Good for her tho

I have no problem with it, but it's not how I would choose to spend my money. I'm just saying it's an honest living as opposed to how Trump earned got his bank.
 
I mean really Big Dog. One's a lucky sperm who used his inheritance to cheat thousands of people far less fortunate and the other is a porn star. Now which was a more honorable living? IMV, it's not even close.
 
I mean really Big Dog. One's a lucky sperm who used his inheritance to cheat thousands of people far less fortunate and the other is a porn star. Now which was a more honorable living? IMV, it's not even close.

Nope, not even close. The people who go to Stormy's shows are getting what they paid for. If she charged them for a show and then, instead, she just projected some pictures from pornhub, that would be more like Trump University.
 
Nope, not even close. The people who go to Stormy's shows are getting what they paid for. If she charged them for a show and then, instead, she just projected some pictures from pornhub, that would be more like Trump University.

I'll take the whore over the lying cheat everyday and twice on Sundays.
 
Nope, not even close. The people who go to Stormy's shows are getting what they paid for. If she charged them for a show and then, instead, she just projected some pictures from pornhub, that would be more like Trump University.

And more! What with the hugely augmented chest, comprehensive tattoo art and extra weight...
 
My favorite part of this story is that Stormy spanked Trump's ass with his own magazine because he was too full of himself.

My favorite was when she took 130k to keep her mouth shut and then Donald Trump became President and then people who don’t like Donald Trump think she is some kind of a hero.

Lol
 
My favorite was when she took 130k to keep her mouth shut and then Donald Trump became President and then people who don’t like Donald Trump think she is some kind of a hero.

Lol

I don't think she is a hero. I think Trump is a scumbag and I enjoy the fact that she exposed the sleaze for what he is. That part is hilarious.
 
My favorite was when she took 130k to keep her mouth shut and then Donald Trump became President and then people who don’t like Donald Trump think she is some kind of a hero.

Lol

Close but no cigar. People who don't like Donald Trump think the whole story is just one example of why he is unfit to be president.
 
I love how some Christians are comparing him to King David. Another cretin. But they seem to forget that King David was contrite and changed his ways. Trump cheated on his first wife, his second wife and of course his present wife.
My family compares him to Saul, equally ludicrous, but don't worry. God will change him.
 
If Trump can be said to believe in any religion it's the Prosperity Gospel.

The Televangelist-in-Chief: Trump and the Prosperity Gospel



And Trump is rich and famous and POTUS so according to prosperity gospel Trump is obviously in the right as God has golden showered him with success!
Prosperity gospel is tied to donations to the church and other charities in order to reap worldly benefits. Trump is a ****** spokesperson for that flavor of Christianity.
 
Good for her. It's nice to hear about someone earning their way up from the bottom as opposed to just being a fortunate sperm.

Earning? I suppose there are different levels of earning. On one level is someone who screws a married famous billionaire then goes public with it after he becomes President. On another level are almost everyone else.

Up until this I would agree with you - she worked hard and earned whatever she has, as far as I know.

As for "fortunate sperm", if she'd been born uglier she wouldn't have been a successful porn star, so what's the difference?

Or maybe you were being sarcastic :)
 
Prosperity gospel is tied to donations to the church and other charities in order to reap worldly benefits. Trump is a ****** spokesperson for that flavor of Christianity.

You really got to twist Christianity into knots to come up wth the 'prosperity gospel'.
 
Earning? I suppose there are different levels of earning. On one level is someone who screws a married famous billionaire then goes public with it after he becomes President. On another level are almost everyone else.

Up until this I would agree with you - she worked hard and earned whatever she has, as far as I know.

As for "fortunate sperm", if she'd been born uglier she wouldn't have been a successful porn star, so what's the difference?

Or maybe you were being sarcastic :)

Granted, she was lucky she wasn't born ugly. Still, she didn't take Daddy's money and cheat a bunch of people. No, she had sex with a rich famous sleaze-bucket and used his fame to make herself famous. The genius of marketing in the 21st century.

Maybe, it's not the career you want for your daughter, but it is still more honest work than Trump has ever engaged in.
 
Last edited:
Earning? I suppose there are different levels of earning. On one level is someone who screws a married famous billionaire then goes public with it after he becomes President. On another level are almost everyone else.

Up until this I would agree with you - she worked hard and earned whatever she has, as far as I know.

As for "fortunate sperm", if she'd been born uglier she wouldn't have been a successful porn star, so what's the difference?
The hard work bit. Also a more successful business plan than Trump ever came up with.
 
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/re...ells-trump-cohen-give-stormy-daniels-lawsuit/

Legendary criminal defense attorney Mark Geragos advised President Donald Trump and attorney Michael Cohen to give up their legal fight against Stormy Daniels.

<snip>

“You have experience working with the celebrities and going up against other celebrities, what to you make of the new development?” Cabrera asked. “We didn’t hear much from Trump, why is that significant from the standpoint, of what he did say?”

“Well, it is very significant and Michael is not prone to exaggeration when he says it is Christmas and Hanukkah all rolled up into one,” Geragos replied. “If you are representing a client and the issue that you want to bring forth is that it is not a valid agreement, and Trump is saying that he knew nothing about the $130,000 payment gives you the ability to go in to do discovery on it, which means that is a deposition, things of that nature, and the testimony and presumably a jury trial as opposed to going straight to arbitration.”

“And the other thing is, that when Trump invites the press to go talk and go ask Michael Cohen or see what he had to say and repeated it twice, that is arguably a waiver of the attorney/client privilege” he noted, “and so it’s a one-two punch that I don’t think that Michael Cohen is happy about.”
more at link
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom