Hank, that is very, very nasty of you. Here is the full quote from John Connally in context:
Mr. SPECTER. What is your best estimate as to the timespan between the first shot which you heard and the shot which you heretofore characterized as the third shot?
Governor CONNALLY. It was a very brief span of time; oh, I would have to say a matter of seconds. I don't know, 10, 12 seconds. [reminder, Connally thought there were three shots, and he felt quite certain of that - Hank]. It was extremely rapid, so much so that again I thought that whoever was firing must be firing with an automatic rifle because of the rapidity of the shots; a very short period of time.
I don't know why I even try with you. You know what, I would laugh so hard if you tried to pull the "I made an honest mistake and conspiracy theorists always think mistakes are malicious" routine right now. I would laugh so hard.
Also, here is Commission Exhibit 699, from the same paragraph you quoted from, where Connally placed the first loud shot occurring with the limousine in the z190-224 area, circled below.