• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency (Act V - The One Where Everybody Dies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to read the article to know what's in it. Trump's tell this morning at a press event was to say, "I only recently found out" which is not credible in the least.

As for the comments Trump somehow tainted Kelly, no, Kelly has said his own sexist, racist remarks revealing he thinks just like Trump about the worth of women and about those lazy brown people.

BTW, now that the news cycle is working through the Porter scandal they are revisiting the fact Kushner also cannot get a security clearance.

Yeah, the "I only found out yesterday" remark made me think instantly of Claude Rains "I am shocked...SHOCKED..to find out their is gambling going on here" line in "Casablanca"...
 
Yeah, the "I only found out yesterday" remark made me think instantly of Claude Rains "I am shocked...SHOCKED..to find out their is gambling going on here" line in "Casablanca"...
I really like you.
 
BTW, now that the news cycle is working through the Porter scandal they are revisiting the fact Kushner also cannot get a security clearance.

It's not just Kushner either.

Dozens of White House employees are awaiting permanent security clearances and have been working for months with temporary approvals to handle sensitive information while the FBI continues to probe their backgrounds, according to U.S. officials.

People familiar with the security-clearance process said one of those White House officials with an interim approval is Jared Kushner — the president’s son-in-law and one of his most influential advisers.

How many of those officials are in the same boat as Porter and would never pass a background check?
 

Jeet left out (but likely didn't actually forget) Joe Arpaio: "Throughout his time as sheriff, Arpaio continued his life's work of protecting the public from the scourges of crime and illegal immigration,".

shrug. This is who he is, it's what he ran on, and everyone who voted for him, at the very least, found this far less objectionable than whatever it is they disliked about Hillary/Stein/Johnson/McMullin/etc. To some degree, they said "I'm okay with a woman-abusing white supremacist as president", and also said "I want the president to be a symbol that white supremacists, neo-nazis, and the genocidal fringe can look up to." What we've seen over the last year, from the neo-nazi rallies and even to the Arizona cops that executed that white guy in a hotel, is simply the expected result of their votes.

My guess - most of these people loved racist murderer George Zimmerman and that cop that choked out Eric Garner, far more than they like Black Lives Matter.

Yeah, Rick Wilson's Twitter is gold. I don't have twitter, but I will go to his page sometimes just t read his musings.

The man makes for good tv as well...
 
Last edited:
You don't need to read the article to know what's in it. Trump's tell this morning at a press event was to say, "I only recently found out" which is not credible in the least.

I don't see how that's related to his reported reaction to Kelly's handling of the news becoming public.
 
As expected, the Trumptards on the Internet are already saying that Rob Porter is a victim of a Democratic conspiracy, and basically attacking his accusers. Same tactics as they used in the Judge Moore case.......
 
As expected, the Trumptards on the Internet are already saying that Rob Porter is a victim of a Democratic conspiracy, and basically attacking his accusers. Same tactics as they used in the Judge Moore case.......

and the Trump cases (multiple)
 
As expected, the Trumptards on the Internet are already saying that Rob Porter is a victim of a Democratic conspiracy, and basically attacking his accusers. Same tactics as they used in the Judge Moore case.......

It's far more likely that this is backstabbing in Dolt 45's administration than anything the dems would bother with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom