When some things are green why can't everything be green?
Not everything is green, Kumar. And not all religious beliefs are derived from nature. In fact I'd estimate that the majority are not.
The beliefs of different religions contradict each other. How do you know which bits of which religion are true?
Yes, but it's got nothing to do with religious beliefs.
I can make no sense of this.I should have mentioned "why many things can't be. tince those are not "everything" part of nature.
Fantasy. Which would include most religions.What can be derived from unnature?
I can make no sense of this.
Fantasy. Which would include most religions.
Then they probably will be above god who can introduce something byond nature.
God is one of those fantasies.
Truth may vest partly partly.
It is also having nature relevance. Refer one of my only topic--Entity or Concept?
Truth may vest partly partly. I have to collect from many.
For goodness' sake, Kumar. There is nothing natural about transubstantiation. Or the resurrection. Or praying for healing. Or sacrificing a virgin to the volcano god to stop it erupting. Or dozens of other religious beliefs which are clearly contrary to the way nature actually works. Admit you were wrong and move on.
When violence, cruelity, placebo, sacrificing, low dose/sense stimulation etc.can be natural, why everything can not be?
When some things are green why can't everything be green?
Not everything is green, Kumar. And not all religious beliefs are derived from nature. In fact I'd estimate that the majority are not.
I should have mentioned "why many things can't be. tince those are not "everything" part of nature.
What can be derived from unnature?
I can make no sense of this.
God is not natural by definition.
He's channeling Professor Stanley Unwin! Is the Professor the messiah of your religion, Kumar?
I do not know.
What is his true definition as per you?
Imaginary supernatural entity for whom no evidence exists.
Demonstrate that god is a male. Demonstrate that god is omnipresent. Demonstrate that god is in "balance" with anything. Demonstrate that god is "natural".But, as said, if he is omnipresent, how can we seprate him from nature? As per me, HE remain present in perfect balance state of all things and beings like Centreline of a wave.
It is so in religion. Search. One may need to go to His home for rest. Here one can just feel. An entity or concept in all religions.Demonstrate that god is a male. Demonstrate that god is omnipresent. Demonstrate that god is in "balance" with anything. Demonstrate that god is "natural".
Face it. You are simply making up a big load of bollocks on the basis of a string of unsupported assertions.