• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed The Miracles Continue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only source of religion is the words of Allah. So the Qur'an.

That is what we are disputing here. If the Quran is the words of God he is a semi literate, sadistic monster.

The Quran says God said," I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship me"

He must be joking.
 
The only source of religion is the words of Allah. So the Qur'an.

Oh Yea ! The Quran is the absolute words of God. Then it says an ant spoke and Solomon overheard it. Then he talked to a hoopoe bird.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe your position is that if the Quran says an ant talked it must be true?

Quran 27.18 to 27.22

27.018 At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."

027.019 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

27.20 And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the
Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees?

27.21 "I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he bring me a clear reason (for absence)."

27.22 But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed (territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true.
 
Decision place.

For example, the place to end.

Come on, come on. The sun's destination is "Decision Place". where exactly is that? and what "decision will the sun be making?

"the place to end"? That is 5 billion years away.

Try harder to actually post an actual answer.
 
Try harder to actually post an actual answer.

Try even a little to post an actual answer.

If you persist in presenting belief as fact, get accustomed to the fact that very few here - if any other than yourself - will ever be taking in by such ground-level fallaciousness.

Repeated silly claims remain silly claims.
 
Try harder to actually post an actual answer.



No name given. But we know that it is going in the direction of Solar Apeks. In the meantime, the sun does not decide, the sun is moving towards the decision.

The verses write that the sun will fold.

Maybe the sun will embrace a black hole.
 
Oh Yea ! The Quran is the absolute words of God. Then it says an ant spoke and Solomon overheard it. Then he talked to a hoopoe bird.


Quran 27.18 to 27.22

27.018 At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."

027.019 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."

27.20 And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the
Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees?

27.21 "I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he bring me a clear reason (for absence)."

27.22 But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed (territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true.

Quran 27:16. And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour.


Today, the world of science also learns the language of animals.
 
No name given. But we know that it is going in the direction of Solar Apeks.
And where exactly is "Solar Apeks"?

In the meantime, the sun does not decide, the sun is moving towards the decision.
What decision?

The verses write that the sun will fold.
Yay. Now we have a claim of an origami sun. How nice.

Maybe the sun will embrace a black hole.
Maybe the sun will vanish up allah's butt.

Basically, you have nothing beyond wild speculation.
 
You do know the rediculous part is not that ants communicate with each other via vibrations, but that Mohammed claimed to understand and have a conversation with them?

You also know that pretty much all cultures have stories about people that could talk with and understand pretty much any animal with or without divine intervention?

If I said I won a dance battle against bees to save the local disco-arcade from being turned into a giant nursery chamber would you believe that?



Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 
If we could talk to the animals, learn their languages
Maybe take an animal degree
We'd study elephant and eagle, buffalo and beagle
Alligator, guinea pig, and flea
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom