• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed The Miracles Continue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- People changed religion. Even his books and names. Most Christians have even begun to worship the trinity, and this is paganism.

So it's not about before or after Muhammad.

The issue here is to get away from Islam.

True religion and truth only in Qur'an now.

I said "If they don't to attribute a partner to (God), and if they are good people." they will salvation.

But Many Christians worship the trinity.

Many Christians and Jewish rabbis see priests and saints as religious authorities. This is a company.They attribute partners to (God), this is paganism.

God is the only authority in the field of religion.

Real Islam is only in Quran.

2- When a person reads the Qur'an, he should be respect even if he is not a Muslim.

Who follow these details will always reach salvation in the Hereafter.


Sorry but you are not answering my questions here. I want you to think about this and not just make statements of faith.

Was there no truth before the Koran?

Did not people find salvation before the Koran?

What about those who had/have not heard of the Koran. Are they condemned because of their lack of knowledge?

The Koran recognises Jesus as a prophet before Muhammad. Is what he said not true or did it cease to be true just as Muhammad came on the scene?
 
Sorry but you are not answering my questions here. I want you to think about this and not just make statements of faith.

Was there no truth before the Koran?

Did not people find salvation before the Koran?

What about those who had/have not heard of the Koran. Are they condemned because of their lack of knowledge?

The Koran recognises Jesus as a prophet before Muhammad. Is what he said not true or did it cease to be true just as Muhammad came on the scene?


I answered very clearly.
 
I answered very clearly.


You seem to be alone in that assessment.

As I explained to you before we are mostly skeptics here, and as skeptics we respond best to rational argument, and evidence based statements. Repetitious statements of faith don't cut it for us.

When on the outside of a religion and looking in certain anomalies become glaringly apparent to the non believer. When you are inside the religion, (in the bubble we sometimes say), for some reason these anomalies do not come to your attention.

Something I find intriguing is the reverence Muslims have for Muhammad. When Muslims pray they face Mecca because this is the burial site of Muhammad, correct? Why is this so when you are praying to Allah - is he not everywhere?
 
You seem to be alone in that assessment.

As I explained to you before we are mostly skeptics here, and as skeptics we respond best to rational argument, and evidence based statements. Repetitious statements of faith don't cut it for us.

When on the outside of a religion and looking in certain anomalies become glaringly apparent to the non believer. When you are inside the religion, (in the bubble we sometimes say), for some reason these anomalies do not come to your attention.

Something I find intriguing is the reverence Muslims have for Muhammad. When Muslims pray they face Mecca because this is the burial site of Muhammad, correct? Why is this so when you are praying to Allah - is he not everywhere?

It does not matter if I'm alone.

I am right.

There is nothing about Muhammad.

Peace
 
It does not matter if I'm alone.

I am right.

There is nothing about Muhammad.

Peace

Huh? You're right? Want to demonstrate it through scientific principles? The day you can, I'll convert.


Also, what does 'There is nothing about Muhammad' mean? From a literary view, that sentence is nonsensical.
 
blather snipped

Most Christians have even begun to worship the trinity,

"Begun"? The doctrine of the Trinity was established in 325 CE.

and this is paganism.

This is apparently some new use of the term paganism with which most of the world is unfamiliar.

The issue here is to get away from Islam.

Seems to contradict most of your blather.

True religion

No such animal.

Many Christians and Jewish rabbis see priests and saints as religious authorities.

But Imams, of course, have no authority in Islam.

Other fallacies & blatant errors skipped for want of bed time.
 
It does not matter if I'm alone.

I am right.

There is nothing about Muhammad.

Peace


Now listen Emre. You started this thread for what reason? Just to annoy people or do you want to make an impression, and convince others you have something worthwhile to say?

If the latter then you must engage in conversation and answer questions asked.
 
Now listen Emre. You started this thread for what reason? Just to annoy people or do you want to make an impression, and convince others you have something worthwhile to say?

If the latter then you must engage in conversation and answer questions asked.

I am happy that Emre and Co. are the best Allah's got. Crack troops like that leave religion's demise certain.
 
I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.
Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

I am with Ingersoll on this.
 
I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony.
Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

I am with Ingersoll on this.


So You don't go with Revelation 21:8, Matthew 25:46, Psalm 9:17, etc, etc, etc. From the book you like to quote?
 
They attribute partners to (God), this is paganism.

God is the only authority in the field of religion.

This also is not true. Have you actually read the Quran?

Have you thought of al-Lāt and al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.
(Sura 53, 19-20)
These are the so-called Satanic Verses that got Salman Rusdie into so much trouble. The tragic irony is that he was right: there names are still in the Quran.
 
No, of course.

There is no imam in true Islam in the Qur'an.

Imams are a bunch of liars. First they say you need them to interpret the Quran, then they make up complete lies to justify the rubbish in it. The
classic example is they say when the Quran says the sun has an orbit, this is a great revelation because it means Muhammad knew the sun had an obit in the galaxy. But the truth is the Quran really means the sun obits the earth.
Thereby proving it is not a message from God.
 
Imams are a bunch of liars. First they say you need them to interpret the Quran, then they make up complete lies to justify the rubbish in it. The
classic example is they say when the Quran says the sun has an orbit, this is a great revelation because it means Muhammad knew the sun had an obit in the galaxy. But the truth is the Quran really means the sun obits the earth.
Thereby proving it is not a message from God.

A bit like talking donkeys in the bible then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom