• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Police brutality and a few "bad apples"

Well at least it saves on airfare. I was going to go to the Philippines to see what a wreckless, sackless, lying piece of **** does with his police force - but I guess I can just stay home!

Win win!
 
Lets say for some reason one of his family has to be taken into a police station, how will Trump react when they come out with a blackeye, couple of cracked ribs and a gash on their forehead?

He seems to have forgotten that being taken into custody by the police does not mean you are guilty.


He didn't mean rich people.
 
Trump wants society to stop molly coddling dangerous criminals. You catch a bank robber or murderer or rapist why treat him or her with an over indulgent show of respect?

And I fully expect that by "criminals" you actually mean "black people" or "non-white immigrants".

Let's be clear on what we're actually discussing. Toupee Fiasco is, as we've seen, hostile to anyone who is not white. And so, as we've seen over and over for the past century, law enforcement is simply a tool to use for this aim.

This was expected. Every time black folks make a gain, people freak out. My only surprise is that folks voted for someone as clearly incompetent as Cheeto Benito, to follow up against Obama.

Really, you could not make white people look worse, America. I feel embarrassed for you.

But in any case, we've seen, again and again, folks rally in favor of police shooting innocent black people. So this is really a question for you. What're you going to say, now that it's a cop that shot and killed an innocent white person?
 
What? Do they throw darts at a board to decide who to arrest?


You clearly think that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' and due process thing is a colossal waste of time.

I tell you what, if I'm arrested, I'll have a trial. If you're arrested, you can just have a sentencing hearing.
 
So I have been "arrested by some thuggish forum cops" based on a few words I said. Am I not afforded a trial by jury to examine the evidences of my mind, or am I to face immediate brutality for the "crime" as it was initially observed to be?
 
Is that right? I hadn't noticed that you somehow climbed inside my mind.


What else was I supposed to infer? Or was your statement deliberately vague so you could feign indigence at any response at all.

Perhaps you want to be a little more explicit about what you mean?
 
So I have been "arrested by some thuggish forum cops" based on a few words I said. Am I not afforded a trial by jury to examine the evidences of my mind, or am I to face immediate brutality for the "crime" as it was initially observed to be?


You think they throw darts at a board to decide who to arrest?
 
Trump wants society to stop molly coddling dangerous criminals. You catch a bank robber or murderer or rapist why treat him or her with an over indulgent show of respect?

You may be confused. Judge Dredd is a movie. In real life giving police the power to convict and punish suspects is a mark of vicious dictatorships.
 
Well, first, Toupee Fiasco is a horrible person, running a horrible administration. We should not be shocked to see him endorse police violence against the innocent.

Second, let's view folks like Jeff Sessions for a moment. We know that this is basically the return of Jim Crow. And that's the fight - we're fighting for rights, the end.

Oh, I would place him even a bit earlier- say 1850? You know- the good old times when everyone knew his and her place in society. With Sessions and his cronies place in rocking chairs on the veranda of the plantation sipping bourbon and discussing all the traits that make white males superior to all others.
 
Oh, I would place him even a bit earlier- say 1850? You know- the good old times when everyone knew his and her place in society. With Sessions and his cronies place in rocking chairs on the veranda of the plantation sipping bourbon and discussing all the traits that make white males superior to all others.

That's another good analogy. I'd rather not waste a breath arguing against you on this, when there's far more important people that we could both attack.
 
And I fully expect that by "criminals" you actually mean "black people" or "non-white immigrants".

Let's be clear on what we're actually discussing. Toupee Fiasco is, as we've seen, hostile to anyone who is not white. And so, as we've seen over and over for the past century, law enforcement is simply a tool to use for this aim.

This was expected. Every time black folks make a gain, people freak out. My only surprise is that folks voted for someone as clearly incompetent as Cheeto Benito, to follow up against Obama.

Really, you could not make white people look worse, America. I feel embarrassed for you.

But in any case, we've seen, again and again, folks rally in favor of police shooting innocent black people. So this is really a question for you. What're you going to say, now that it's a cop that shot and killed an innocent white person?

Actually, several posters have presented possible "excuses" for it in that thread. Might want to note that for future situations!!!!!!!
 
Trump has already endorsed torture even if it doesn't work, because those *********** bastards deserve it anyways, and people are surprised that he'd endorse and encourage police abusing people?

America is a land of violent vindictive vicious ******** and by electing Trump the American people have chosen someone that they can relate to as their leader.

Don't deny it: you want violent and stupid "regular guys" like yourselves to lead you.
This sort of flip and incorrect statement should, of course, get corrected every time it's trotted out but it does get tiresome.

The AMERICAN PEOPLE DID NOT elect Trump — the (more easily bribeable) ELECTORAL COLLEGE ELECTED TRUMP. The useless vote that THE PEOPLE cast was overwhelmingly for Clinton.

Which means that, if the people's vote for president actually mattered, we would NOT have Trump in office right this second.




Trump wants society to stop molly coddling dangerous criminals. You catch a bank robber or murderer or rapist why treat him or her with an over indulgent show of respect?
Because it's a sign of how ethical and moral you are and how able you are to uphold just and moral and ethical principles with those who are different than yourself.

It's blatantly apparent that there are very few Americans who value ethics and morals to any appreciable degree and we get responses just like yours (along with their applauders).
 
I mean what I said. Stop looking at the President to reform policing.

We know that Toupee Fiasco is against good policing. But let's look past him, and past the presidency in general.

The people that really matter here are your local mayor, the county board, the local prosecutor. These are the people you need to talk to, if you really want to make a difference in this. They are the ones who decide if racial harassment is okay, they set up the bail system, they set up the prison system.

And so, they're the folks that we need to go after.
 
So I have been "arrested by some thuggish forum cops" based on a few words I said. Am I not afforded a trial by jury to examine the evidences of my mind, or am I to face immediate brutality for the "crime" as it was initially observed to be?

Oh I see! Your confusion stems from the definition of "brutality". When we speak of "police brutality", we don't generally mean that the police are jovially mocking a suspect's online comments.
 
The police don't determine if someone is guilty.

Absolutely. Also, we don't molly coddle bank robbers and murderers. We respect their constitutional rights but, once they're convicted, we tend to give them lengthy prison sentences in unpleasant environments. I'll admit that some rapists get off a bit easier than I'd like. Not the job of the police to solve that problem, though.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom