• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you don't think Pence reads his own mail.

He has people for that, I'm sure.

If only so he can deny having seen it if he needs to.

I hope you don't think that Pence has either a long or short term memory. He's got a very, very special kind of memory where he can tweet about something weeks before the first time he heard about it. Now that I think about it, Pence is sounding more like an imitation of Dr. Manhattan, who can talk to people about what they're about to tell him, even though it's before the first time he heard about it.
 
Last edited:
I hope you don't think that Pence has either a long or short term memory. He's got a very, very special kind of memory where he can tweet about something weeks before the first time he heard about it. Now that I think about it, Pence is sounding more like an imitation of Dr. Manhattan, who can talk to people about what they're about to tell him, even though it's before the first time he heard about it.


I think Republicans have their memories surgically removed before they get to D.C. Apparently it's an outpatient procedure, and they can have it done whenever they have just left whoever it is they are supposed to be representing. Probably right on the plane.
 
So David Clarke is no longer going to be joining DHS but met with Trump and is "reviewing options" for other ways to support the President.

I heard from a friend who knows a guy who swears his manicurist's sister used to date Clarke and he said the she said that she said the he said, "A bit too much of the cray-cray for my taste. Besides, they said I couldn't wear a uniform and I love me some bling! Peace, Out!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom