Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
The Menorah - Concentric Circles
I have no idea if the Menorah 'concentric circles' conforms to anything to do with Atlantis. However, I was intrigued enough to see whether it did form concentric circles when juxtaposed to itself.
Taking the photo I took of the stone relics excavated at Capernaum, dated by historians to AD1, and joining it to its inversion, I got the following, and they do indeed, look like concentric circles.
Bearing in mind, this is a sculpture hewn from stone, it's not a bad piece of geometry. The image is itself is much older than the date of the stone.
Given its pride of place on the artefact, it was likely considered an important symbol, being as it were the headstone of a temple/synagogue.
I have no idea if the Menorah 'concentric circles' conforms to anything to do with Atlantis. However, I was intrigued enough to see whether it did form concentric circles when juxtaposed to itself.
Taking the photo I took of the stone relics excavated at Capernaum, dated by historians to AD1, and joining it to its inversion, I got the following, and they do indeed, look like concentric circles.
Bearing in mind, this is a sculpture hewn from stone, it's not a bad piece of geometry. The image is itself is much older than the date of the stone.
Given its pride of place on the artefact, it was likely considered an important symbol, being as it were the headstone of a temple/synagogue.