Learn to read, genius. The sources are the hosts of Morning Joe.
And that matters how, Genius, ahem. Are they republicans?
Last edited:
Learn to read, genius. The sources are the hosts of Morning Joe.
And that matters how, Genius, ahem. Are they republicans?
The atmosphere is a pretty thin skin - in terms of fruit, it is the skin on an apple if the apple is the whole earth (Neil deGrasse Tyson). I'm pleased to find out if you Google NASA climate change you still get this. I'm surprised Trump has not ordered NASA to suppress this information. It may just be a matter of time. The rise in carbon dioxide is a straight line up from 1950. Before that it fluctuated but never got as high as the line we crossed some time ago. In theory I do believe humans could poison the atmosphere to the extent that many species other than man would be affected.
Typical Tyson factoid - it's wrong.
http://www.agriculturejournals.cz/publicFiles/51351.pdf
More fake news, so shocking!
What's your definition of "fake news"? Stuff you don't agree with?
Because they are by definition not anonymous like you said. And Joe Scarborough was a Republican Congressman.
Do you agree with it?
That a Republican said that Kellyanne only worked on Trump's campaign for the money and didn't like him. Yeah, I believe that he absolutely reported that given that he did. Did it actually happen, yeah, probably. She is the type of person that will spew lies for someone she hates for money.
They have to communicate with him in 140 characters or less.
Thanks for the link but it has no probative value as it compares apple skins to apple skins, not apple skins to apples. I've worked out that the earth's radius is 6.361 x 106 meters. I started to do the math, lost patience with the conversions and Googled *neil degrasse tyson wrong atmosphere apple*. I found several instances of him being wrong, or being called wrong, but none of them involved his claims about the thickness of the atmosphere/earth relative to the thickness of the peel/apple.Typical Tyson factoid - it's wrong.
http://www.agriculturejournals.cz/publicFiles/51351.pdf
Aren't they mainly the second amendment people?
Yes, they are scared of people so they need guns.
I get your (broadbrush dispariging) gist... but you'd do well to not arbitrarially test that theory.![]()
Sorry to inform you, but that's exactly what a guest on FOX was saying today. He was saying that if we need an independent investigation looking into Trump's actions with Russia and Comey, then one needs to look at Comey's findings on Hillary.
And that matters how, Genius, ahem. Are they republicans?
Got word that Trump revealed classified information to the Russians. Save America: Dump. Dumb Trump!!