• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are getting killed trying to cover for the Donald. Trump is talking about halting the briefings entirely. But I think if you work for Trump you got to think the job can't last.

He does not even keep his own PR people informed about what he is going to do.
I wonder what he is paying them....must be plenty since most really good PR people would have quit a long time ago rather then put up with what they must put up with.
 
She/he, whatever.

His podium was last seen motoring in front of the CNN building in New York.


You guys made me check the guide... and it's another repeat tomorrow night.
Coincidentally... hosted by Melissa McCarthy. :p

Damn... it's only the Trump and Spicey cold opens that have me watching anymore, and I haven't seen a new one in weeks now. :(
 
I don't like Hacker at all, but this is clever:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/12/hail-hydracom-reference-to-marvel-comics-nazi-like/

Some actually did, yesterday, a rickroll of that photo of Trump Smiling with the Russian Foreign Minister on Wenesday, with the slogan "Hail Hydra" but this goes one better
Maybe Thanos is in on it too.........


Someone on one of our threads here linked to the twitter account Pres Villainy or some such... and now I can't find it or Google the account. Gone that fast perhaps?

Anyway... it's Trump tweets in comic panel format spoken by Red Skull. :p

Ah, found it. Can't get out of "mobile" mode though (I don't have an account).
https://mobile.twitter.com/presvillain?lang=en
 
Last edited:
You guys made me check the guide... and it's another repeat tomorrow night.
Coincidentally... hosted by Melissa McCarthy. :p

Damn... it's only the Trump and Spicey cold opens that have me watching anymore, and I haven't seen a new one in weeks now. :(

It's NOT a repeat. Melissa McCarthy is hosting though. They created a hilarious commercial. It's on YouTube. And McCarthy dressed as Spicey's was driving the motorized podium in Midtown Manhattan TODAY.
 
It's NOT a repeat. Melissa McCarthy is hosting though. They created a hilarious commercial. It's on YouTube. And McCarthy dressed as Spicey's was driving the motorized podium in Midtown Manhattan TODAY.


Thanks, I would have missed it.
Stupid guide lists it as a repeat. :mad:
 
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/oval-office-photos-donald-trump-russians/index.html

Russia played The Hair again. Wow, he's an idiot.

You'd think he'd learn after this photo taken at his first meeting with Putin.


Trump is an idiot and was outsmarted by the Russians and made a laughing stock for all the world to see.

Isolated and agitated, Trump rattles White House from within

In conversations with multiple advisers, conducted on condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations, officials described to CNN a sense of dejection within the West Wing ranks, where most aides were caught off guard by Trump's decision and had little ability to develop a cogent response. Even Vice President Mike Pence, who found his public statements again undercut by Trump himself, was "a little rattled" at the events of the week, according to an administration adviser.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/trump-comey-white-house-morale-fallout/index.html


If Trump flies me to the White House, I will be more than happy to play a tune of sympathy for him on my fiddle.
 
Last edited:
Tempting? You've tried and failed. As I've said before, the left doesn't come from fact or truth, they come from emotion and lies. ;)


Peculiar that you would say such a thing when Trump has cornered the market when it comes to lying.
 
It's not peculiar when you know what the left is about.


It's hilarious that Trump got caught red-handed lying when I claimed that Obama tapped his phone lines. That's why he has been unable to produce a shred of evidence.
 
Trump is an idiot and was outsmarted by the Russians and made a laughing stock for all the world to see.

Doesn't say much for Hills. The Russians are actually laughing about that one.


If Trump flies me to the White House, I will be more than happy to play a tune of sympathy for him on my fiddle.

He may instead want more of your tears to drink. He might have Tony's special made tear drinking cup. ;)
 
It's hilarious that Trump got caught red-handed lying when I claimed that Obama tapped his phone lines. That's why he has been unable to produce a shred of evidence.

He doesn't have to, most of us knew what he was getting at.
 
Last edited:
The Russians are laughing because they made Trump look like the idiot that he is!!

Trump did nothing but sit back and let hillary hang herself. He literally just let it happen.



Perhaps, I should send a telegram to the White House to remind Trump who is currently the president as this occurred.
I'll explain this to you so you can understand. ;)
Trump is saying the Russians are laughing but at the stupid democrats for blaming her loss on them, got it? Probably not!

You do realize hillary and her losers hatched this "it was all Russia's fault" scheme soon after her grand, decisive, and pitiful defeat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom