Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2005
- Messages
- 96,955
Because Trump doesn't have 'recording' in his vocab?Yes, makes sense.

Because Trump doesn't have 'recording' in his vocab?Yes, makes sense.

I agree. Nixon created the EPA. He signed the Clean Air Act and the Clean Water Act.
Say, were you aware Trump invented that word?We've all become inured to his insanity. (Great word btw, I had never heard it until a few months ago when I read an article about Trump where the author described this merry go round of Koo Koo Donald).
Say, were you aware Trump invented that word?
Clever press briefing tactic, send McMaster out to talk about one topic, the upcoming foreign travel and defer any other questions for the time being.
Clever reporter brings up the Russian WH meeting.
McMaster deflects, defines the meeting as nothing having happened.
OK, now Spicy comes out. Let's see how well he can deflect.
I can't wait to watch Spicey's next live briefing scheduled for Saturday Night.
Suffer? No. Learn a lesson? Absolutely! And yes, Trump provided every possible warning sign. This isn't Ted Bundy who so many people could hardly believe was this monster since Ted was such a nice guy. No, this is Garry Ridgeway who's coworkers joked was the Green River Killer. I really can't believe how dense people can be. They are all like Little Red Riding hood exclaiming 'Oh what big teeth you have'.
My degree was in political science. I studied dictatorships. My thesis was on how the Third Reich mastered propaganda tactics and how so many dictators followed his playback. Now Trump is not Hitler. Not even close. For one thing Hitler actually spoke in full sentences. But there is no question in my mind that Trump is using many of those tactics. So, it is great that you joined the ACLU. We need it.
Suffer? No. Learn a lesson? Absolutely! .
My own opinion on many Trump voters is this ..stolen from Benjamin Franklin:
"Experience keeps a very expensive school,but fools will learn in no other".
Are there any Downfall parodies yet?
Asking this here since it's the general Trump administration thread: Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of general crackdown on illegal aliens? What ever happened with that?
My own opinion on many Trump voters is this ..stolen from Benjamin Franklin:
"Experience keeps a very expensive school,but fools will learn in no other".
He's hosting SNL?I can't wait to watch Spicey's next live briefing scheduled for Saturday Night.
He's hosting SNL?
My own opinion on many Trump voters is this ..stolen from Benjamin Franklin:
"Experience keeps a very expensive school,but fools will learn in no other".
It I were Spicer I would be sure my resume is in order....with the stories that Donnie is holding tryouts for his replacements.